Make it rain money

While they were pointing out people to vote,I noticed a familiar faces walking by.

Yes my luck it's Iruka Asuma and Kurenai,They won't lie! And I can meet them!

I got up and walked to iruka and spoke to him.

"Excuse me would you like to try out my new macrons for free it's just a taste testing bet I made with someone you can also bring your friends to vote too.."I said with a smile,

"Oh sure! I'm free right now"iruka said with a friendly smile.

He looked at Asuma and Kurenai.

"Yea"Asuma said with a cigarette in his mouth.

"I guess I'm in too"Kurenai said smiling sweetly.

Nice come this way please.

I walked back to the thugs I instantly saw how they stiffened when they saw Asuma and Kurenai.

Hehe they must know that they are jonin.I thought,while watching them sweat and looking nervous.

"Here"I said handing them the macaroons in a bag.

"There is three in there try them out and give me your opinion."I said with a friendly smile.

I watched as iruka opened the bag and took out the three and handed one to Asuma and Kurenai.

"Do we just take a bite out of it"Kurenai asked.

"Yup pretty easy"I said.

They all took a bite at the same bit Asuma even took the cigarette out of his mouth to try it
I saw the surprise in their faces and then pure bliss they ate it all up.

"How mush is a bag I would like to buy more."Iruka said after finishing his with a happy smile.

"Same they weren't bad."Asuma said while putting his cigarette in his mouth while eyeing the other bags with macaroons in them.

"They were so delicious I gotta get some for Anko to try!" Kurenai said.

"I have 9 bags left they are 10 dollar for one" I answered them happily.

"I'll take three bags"iruka said.

"I'll also have three as well." Kurenai said.

"Same three as well"Asuma said while handing over 60$.

"Your over by 30$?"I said confused.

"I'll cover her bill he said pointing at" Kurenai while she just blushed.

"I got it Asuma you don't need too"Kurenai said.

While they were talking I turned around to go get the bags and noticed the dumbfound looks the group of guys that betted against me I "giggled"and then turned around and gave out the bags of macarons.

"Pleasure doing business with you"I said and gave a closed eye smile.

"Same"iruka said while waving goodbye while Kurenai and Asuma is having a lovers spat while just kurenai is cause Asuma is just listening while smoking.

"Now that is done time for you guys to pay "I said while turning around and looking at the group of thugs

"Fine you got lucky this time you trash"He said while reluctantly handing over the 4k$.

"Don't get over confident just cause you won your still worthless and stupid hmph!" He said

And with that he stormed away with his group of thugs

Stupid? Wow they are dumb oh well I'm rich khehheheheh I also met some of my favourite characters!!! Yippee. I thought.

After celebrating I heard a noise.

*DING