I don't think i can do this

I got up and walked into the living room I saw chaos.

"Everyone I have decided your names"I announced to the four kids.

Then it was silence a pin could be heard.

"Woah really! Me! me! I wanna go first!!"The long pink haired girl said,

"Ok your name is now Aoi" I told her,

"Yippe I love it! Aoi! Aoi! Aoi!"She said while jumping in the air victorious.

"What about me"said the white haired girl in a tired and depressed voice.

"Your new name is Sora" I answered her question.

"Oh that's a nice Name thank you mother we should go collect some samples later with me"said Sora in a tired voice.

"I want a cool name too! It will help me fight better!"The short blonde haired boy said.

"Your Kaoru" I said.

"And your twin name is Hikaru"I said smiling I also noticed a small smile on Hikaru face.

"Thank you mom! I'll protect it with my life"said Kaoru

"Haha it's only a name chill!"I said "giggling."

"Let's spend today getting to know each other I'm going to buy a shoji for us to play on"I said to them

"Can I burn it afterwards."Asked Aoi.

"No you can not no burning stuff in the house or explosions"I said sternly.

"I'll be back I'm going to go a get a shoji board also Hikaru is in charge listen to him and stay inside please and don't let strangers in"I said to them feeling anxious.

"Don't worry mother if someone disobeys I'll kill them"Hikaru said.

"No killing either"I said sternly-

————
The rest of the day we played shoji
And chilling in my small apartment I made some macarons which surprisingly Hikaru loved it seems he has a sweet tooth I thought.

Anyways after we finished shoji I could not help but laugh at kaoru who has 0 wins and always kept getting losing by a large percentage
While Sora has the most wins and Aoi is just fantasizing about explosives.

This isn't as bad as I thought I said with a wide smile laughing as Sora stuck a needle in Kaoru who was laying on the ground soulless after his defeat in shoji for the 40th time.

"Tch I need bigger Needles this is the perfect opportunity to collect a lot now that he is down"Sora said while grumbling with a wide manic smile on.

And thus at 2 am they finally fell asleep..

I placed them all on the bed somehow I guess their 8 year old body has somthing to do with that I walked out in the living room and kitchen and cleaned up and sat on the couch falling asleep.