You're my evening empyrean

'And you'll save all your dirtiest jokes for me,
At every table,I'll save you a seat.'

The next day in Professor Adhiran's classroom passed quickly. Srishti sighed to herself and agreed to herself that he was more than just a gentleman. He had the most intelligent brain she ever beheld and was still astonished to even be acquainted with him.

He knew so much,he had analyzed  Shakespeare's characters and Kafka's nuances, he had broken down Dostoevsky's philosophy and made her fall in love with Donne's mysticism once again. Somehow, it was so surprising that he made every single student nod their head in perfect understanding. And she was fairly certain that he was not short of anything, Literature,Philosophy,  wit,beauty, kindness or just life in general.

He was lecturing them on Shakespeare's Othello making students jot down ideas on Iago's characterization and Srishti wasn't sure if it was Shakespeare's Othello that was mesmerizing enough or the man teaching it.

She simply pretended that it was the former and held the little tea box that she had brought for him closed. After awaiting the students to dismiss, she slowly went up to him, holding the tea box in the small of her back,

'Ungluku ipo paravalaya?' Her big eyes bore into his ,holding his steady gaze,She had noticed  him coughing at regular intervals during the lecture and was very concerned,

'Erm..konjam kashtama dha iruku..the cold got worse overnight .

But sariya poidum..nee epdi iruke?'

'I'm fine' She told him and brushed her wavy stresses away from her beautiful race and handed him the tea box, ' Na paatha varikkum neenga tea kudichathu illa..

But it's really good for your throat now, athum drinking  Sulaimani when you are sick strengthens your immune system. Athu-

She had noticed his steady gaze on her and figured that he was listening to her but it was blissfully strange when his chest expanded with his merry mirth . Adhiran came forward  and held her by her shoulders as he shook her gently  as an act of adoration .

Srishti  couldn't help but blush at the way she fit in his whole hands perfectly,

'You're the sweetest human i've  ever met!' He told her laughingly,

'En sirikringa?' She asked him,rather amused,

'Illa.. I wasn't  expecting this..athunaaladha' his fingers wiped the moisture that formed in the corner of his eye,

'You've  never brought tea before? ' she asked him ,

'Amma tharuvaanga.. but vera yaarum potu koduthathu illa..'

'Apdiya' she looked down,her cheeks flaring  with the new found  sensations he made her feel so easily,

'Thank you ma..' He told her in all seriousness. ' Na poi oru cup hot water uhm sugar uhm kondu varen..

I expect you to stay here and help me prepare it..tea bags were never my thing'

She nodded and waited for him to come back. It didn't  take him too long before  he came in with two cups and held one to her reach,

Srishti  let the dark packet soak in the hot water till it turned nicely golden as she wanted it to be strong enough  to make his throat feel better.' Ungluku evlo sugar venumo add panikonga..idhula honey and lemon add panna innu effective ah irukum'

'Saringa madam,  neenga solra maathriyae panren'

'Very good! '

His answering  smile brought a shiver of pleasure to herself as she watched him take a sip, ' Hmmm.. This feels really good in my throat '