Introduction & Character Aesthetics

"Love can be a crime, but when two criminal hearts meet, justice prevails"

Presenting My 2nd Romance Cum Thriller Novel/ Fanfiction On Slayy Point

Abhyudaya Mohan as Krish Mehra ~

A talented, intelligent and a dedicated CBI Officer: basically a no-nonsense guy

A talented, intelligent and a dedicated CBI Officer: basically a no-nonsense guy. A really good team leader. He loves his family, and is the most favourite of his Dadi, and can do anything for her.

Gautami Kawale as Radhika Chauhan ~

A talented, intelligent and a dedicated CBI Officer, same as Krish

A talented, intelligent and a dedicated CBI Officer, same as Krish. A really good team leader as well. She has only her Nani, with whom she lives. Her parents died long back, which has been a mystery, which she has been trying to uncover for a very long time. She sings and dances too, but has stopped due to some reasons.

Other Characters:

Mithilesh Patankar as Avinash Sharma: Best friend of Krish. Both are like brothers. They keep teasing each other the whole time. Also a part of Krish's CBI team, and a talented guy.

Urmila Lawekar as Aarohi Bhatt: Avinash and Krish's best friend. Something is brewing between her and Avinash, but she is not ready to accept it. Part of Krish's CBI team.

Rhea Mehta: She is also a part of Krish's CBI team, and has a huge crush on him, but Krish, being a no-nonsense guy, doesn't even give her a look, except for formal talks.

Ajay Sharma: Part of Krish's CBI team as well.

Dusre log jo hai, woh aayenge story mei dheere dheere...