Chapter 7

Characters revise karlo ek baar:

Abhyudaya is Krish Mehra here
Gautami is Radhika Chauhan here
Mithilesh aka Mythpat is Avinash Sharma
Urmila aka lali is Aarohi Bhatt
And, Ajay Sharma and Rhea Mehta jo hai, unko koi bhi aur imagine karlo, tumhari marzi.

Recap:

Krish and Radhika (Humare Abhi and Gautami) idol leke aate hai and then aage kya karna hai woh sab discuss karne ke baad jab Ghar jaate hai, tabhi they remember ki Aarohi (Urmila) ka birthday hai, and so everyone wish her, and then they all decide to host a party for this ocassion.
Radhika (Gautami) was hesitant as she had never attended parties, but she agreed for the sake of Aarohi (Urmila), as she befriended her, on their first meet itself.

Ab aage . . . . . .

Sab log hotel ke liye nikalte hai, where they had decided to host party. The hotel had almost no one in, because raat bahut ho gayi thi. Only these 6 of them along with some staff were there.

Krish: 'Toh batao ab kya karna hai... ?'

Rhea: 'Krish, tumhe yaad nahi ki birthday party mein sabse pehle cake kaat te hai??'

Krish: 'Thanks for reminding me, Rhea!' (Sarcastically replies back) 

Soon the cake came and Aarohi cut the cake. she fed everyone and vice-versa.

Ajay: 'Ok guys... see abhi late kafi ho gaya hai to hum log dance to kar nahi sakte as hum sab thake huye hai....'

Rhea: 'Toh, hum sab aise bore honge kya...?!'

Avinash: 'Aree nahi nahi....lets play Truth and Dare....Kya bolte ho sab?'

Aarohi: 'Nice idea....'

Krish: 'Yes bohot din ho gaye khele hue...'

Radhika: 'Ok... jab sab ready hai to yahi khel lete hain...'

Soon, the hotel staff arrange the bonfire, and all of them sat their around it. 

Avinash twirled the bottle and it stopped on Ajay, and opposite to him was Avinash.

Avinash: 'Haan to Ajay bhai...bolo truth ya dare....?'

Ajay: 'Dare...as always!'

Avinash: 'Chalo fir kisi ko prank call kar....'

He agreed.... and completed the dare.

The game started again, and  this time bottle stopped at Rhea, opposite to which Aarohi was there.

Aarohi: 'Bolo Rhea... truth or dare?'

Rhea: 'Dare...'

Aarohi: 'Soo..... what will you do.......haaa.......Tum us waiter ko jake bolo "I love you"...'

Rhea: 'Whattt??.....this is too much yarr Aarohi... thoda rehem karo.... Please!'

Aarohi: 'No no no.... karna to yahi padega....'

Rhea: 'Theek hai...'

She went and soon completed her dare.

The game started again....

This time bottle stopped at Aarohi, opposite to which was Ajay.

Ajay: 'Toh batao birthday girl kya chahiye aapko....'

Aarohi: 'Obviously dare....'

Ajay: 'Ummmm...... chalo aaj tumhara birthday hai to zyada tough nahi karte aapke liye.....aap na ek gaana hi suna do...'