Epilogue

6 years later. . .

'Mumma! Mumma!'

Two puppies were running down the corridor towards the master bedroom at one end, followed by a 5 year old in blue jeans and pink tee. Her black sneakers made the weirdest noise.

'Aree...kya hua...?' An elderly lady stopped her in her tracks. 'Dadi...mumma kaha hai...?' She was panting.

'Meine toh Radha ko subah se nahi dekha...' She thought aloud. 'Accha...?' The girl thought a little...'

'Choco, Brownie...chalo mumma ko dhundte hai...'

Soon, after searching, she found her mother, whose hands and face were dirty with soil. She was busy planting seeds in the backyard.

'Mumma!' she called breathlessly.

'Krishika!' She turned back to see her sit down on the floor 'You ran here?' Her eyes widened.

Yes, you all guessed it right, Krishika Chauhan Mehra, was none other than Krish and Radhika's daughter. She was a reflection of her father's complexion and her mother's chubby face. She was a little crazy liker her mother but intelligent and smart like both of them. Her ways of talking were exactly her mother's reflection, while the way she ran, walked or even ate, reminded everyone of her father. She was perfect combo of the two. She had her mother's eyes and his father's thick black hair.

'Toh aur kya karti mein...aapko batana tha na...' She was breathless. 'Kya' She asked.

'Papa aa rahe hai...' She got up getting excited. 'He is going to come in an hour or so...'

'Accha...toh...how should we welcome his this time...?' Radhika asked with her eyes twinkling with mischief.

'Ummm...' Krishika walked a little and stopped glancing at Choco. 'Idea!' She ran and whispered to something to her mother followed by a high five.

Krish was greeted in the living room by his parents. The house seemed unusually quite, which was something rare, specially with the mother-daughter duo around. Choco, walked down the stairs to greet him with a jump, as he patted looking up. 'They are surely upto something' Krish smiled

'Krish, jaake fresh ho jao, phir lunch mein baat kar lenge hum sab' 

'Okay mumma...' His eyes searched the corridors as he walked towars the master bedroom. He turned the doorknob as silently as he could, there was no sound inside. He peeped into the toom, it looked empty.

'Attack!' He heard a familiar voice, and Slosh! Slosh! Slosh! Three water balloons filled with red water wet his grey suit followed by Krishika's giggle.

'Mein jaanta tha...jaanta tha mein! Isliye andar nahi aa raha tha!' He shook his head. 'Ohh really Krishna?' She threw another from her bucket this time, which hit his head, making Krishika giggle more.

'Okay, that's it'!

He ran after his daughter who dropped her bucket to user her mother as a shield

'Nahiii!' Radhika let out a cry, holding Krishika, as Krish picked up Krishika's fallen basket and attacked them with the balloons in it. Radhika shielded herself and Krishika with the bucket in hand, giggled as Krish laughed.

'Kaha bhaag gayi Krishika, maidaan chod ke woh bhi...apne maa ke piche chupi ho?'

'Ji nahi, bilkul nahi!' was followed by Krishika, taking a vase, as her parents shouted, 'Nahi nahi not that!' in unison.