Chapter 41

Radhika was working with full concentration in her cabin when suddenly her phone started ringing. She picked up.

On call:

Person: 'Hello...Mrs. Mehra. . .'

Radhika: 'Speaking...'

Person: 'Aapne maa bap ki death ke bare main janna chahti ho...?'

Upon hearing this, her eyes widened in shock.

Radhika: 'Kaun ho tum...?'

Person: 'Janna chahti ho...??'

Radhika: 'Meine pucha...kaun ho tum...?? (She asked sternly)

Person: 'Mujhe jaan ke kya karogi madam...apne maa-baap ke baare mein janna chahti ho ya nahi...yeh batao...' (She tried hard not to cry, but tears eventually dwelled up in her eyes)

Radhika: 'Agar tum mere haath aa gaye na...tujhe zinda nahi chodungi main... Jaldi bata kaun hai tu...'

Person: 'Matlab tumhe koi bat nahi janni...theek hai...mein phone rakh raha hoon...'

Radhika: 'Jaan bahar nikal dungi agar phone rakha toh...Jaldi bol kya bhonkne ke liye phone kiya hai...'

Person: 'Shaant madam ji shaant...agar janna hi chahti ho toh... purani factory ke pass jo bada ground hai na waha aa jao...'

Radhika: 'Jo bolna hai abhi bol...'

Person: 'Aana hai to aao varna tumhari marzi...' (Saying this he cut the call)

Radhika was already upset with the person who called her, and at the same time, she was eager to find out the main reason behind her parents' death because she was unaware of it. Without delay, she went to the location where the call originated.

After a while, Krish cheerfully entered her office, expecting to leave for home since it was already late. To his surprise, he found her cabin empty...

Krish: 'Ab ye kahan chali gayi...aaj chahein jo marzi ho jaaye... bina usse bat kiye...mein chodunga nahi...' 

He searched for her in the cafeteria, but she wasn't there either. Confused about how she could disappear like that, he attempted to call her multiple times, but she didn't respond. A sense of unease crept in as he began to feel that something was wrong, something he was unaware of. Without wasting any time, he rushed towards his team.

Krish: 'Guys...Tumme se kisi ne bhi Radhika ko dekha hai...?'

Aarohi: 'Nahi...but kya hua...yahin kahin hogi... kahan jaayegi...tum aie tensed kyu dikh rahe ho...'

Krish: 'Kyunki mein usse almost 15 minutes se dhund raha hoon...and she is nowhere in the office...'

Avinash: 'Aise kaise ho sakta hai...Voh akele toh gayi nahi hogi na... tum log saath hi to jate ho...'

Krish: 'But woh yaha office mein hai... meine dhund liya hai...'

Ishaani: 'Calm down Krish...why don't you call her...?'

Krish: 'I have already called her many times, she is not picking yrrr...and she is not even not replying to my messages...'

Ajay: 'Don't worry bro...kya pata tum faltu main tension le rahe ho...first of all tum ghar pe phone karo and check..Kahin vo seedha ghar toh nahi chali gayi...'

Krish nodded and was about to call, but Avinash interrupted.

Avinash: 'Bhai aise direct mat puchna...they will also start worrying if she is not there...'