Chapter 41

*****

Arthfael constantly kept on healing the pain in his lower back because the pain kept on coming back. That was hours ago but now, the pain is consistent to the maximum and he can't heal it.

He pulled off his shirt as he entered his room walking straight into the mirror, he turned around, and on his lower back was a big circle of purplish bruises. He tried healing it once again but it just started throbbing harder "Fuckin shit" he limped onto his bed and as soon as he sat the pain shot through his body making him unable to sit as he fell back on his back.

This was the first time he failed to heal any physical wound on his body. He was questioning his power and was about to call his father but he was unable to move.

Unable to move or say a word, the mirror started shaking and soon a figure came out of it. Arthfael tried pushing himself up to fight his worst enemy yet he couldn't, he was unable to move an inch. The more he fought to get up the more painful it got.

Darthaniel stared down at him, he could feel the fury getting off of Arthfael, and he could understand. He was standing in his room and Arthfael had nothing to do about it "Hell has the strongest unbreakable seals yet look where I am" Darthaniel mocked as he took in the air feeling like a god "In hell with the son of Aeneas Asmodeus"

Arthfael seethed, breathing raggedly "It makes me just love how useful you are, playing right into my plans until you brought me to this moment. Did you for one second think that everything was a plan? Getting into my head, finding Diego's Aki" Darthaniel's lip twitched "Did you think I can let a child like you in here" he jumped pulling Arthfael's neck up "I want your father, he is a worthy opponent"

Arthfael tried to wield all his power and at least punch him in the face but still, he couldn't move "I don't like that he is sending you" Darthaniel bit his hand and blood fell out onto Arthfael's cheek, his anger got replaced with fear making Darthaniel scoff while getting off him and sitting beside him "You're going to go into a deep sleep, maybe that will bring your father out" And with that, he went out how he came, through the mirror and out of sight.

Arthfael stayed in bed trembling, the trickling of blood on his cheek making him want to cry out yet only silent tears came out feeling so fearful and frustrated. Frustrated that even after all this time Darthaniel had a higher step, not only that but also the fact that he still has the same fear, his biggest weakness.

******

Jun felt like pulling his hair out, the more time he spent with his father the harder it got for them to not argue. It's the only thing they keep doing day in and day out.

All because of different views, his father can never understand why things need to change and why if he were to rule it would be in a different way. Some things need to change from the way things are now and how they used to be.

Right now Jun couldn't be bothered about the change in rules or something. Right now his biggest problem is marriage, it is getting harder by day to convince his father that marriage doesn't rule. A person is willing to do anything for his people's rules, married or not.

"-This is not like hell, we have responsibilities-"

"You mean just because they are demons they don't" Another argument about how he was raised horribly by the demons.

"Listen to you, disobeying and talking back with no respect at all"

"Now this is about respect? I have and will always respect you but there are things I should do by myself. A throne does not equal marriage"

"With Larpons it does"

"Then we should change that coz I am not marrying anyone except him"

"Him?" Jun raised his eyes once he realized what he had just let slip. His father would die if he found out what 'him' meant. He despised the demons more than anything and his son wanting and willing to marry a demon might end up in his death "Who?!" he seethed his veins almost popping.

"No one, Father I was just..." Jun was still searching for the perfect lie "I just meant I don't want to get married" He ended up wanting to go back to the original argument instead of something else but when his father gave no response he tried waving his hand in front of his face "Father" he called and tried shaking him but he was as still as a wall, he glanced around and could feel something strange in the air.

Like it was frozen still, he walked towards the door to find everyone frozen with one figure making its way towards him "Aeneas" Jun called with a wave.

"Am I not getting a hug" Aeneas teased, Jun smiled and hugged Aeneas as tight as he could.

"What brings you here?"

"When was the last time you saw Arthfael?"

"Um, yesterday when he was going to help Diego get his Aki back. Did something happen?"

"It was so good to see you" Aeneas smiled as he engulfed Jun in another hug "I have to go, come visit when you have time" Without waiting for Jun to say anything Aeneas disappeared then everything went back to normal.

"Jun!" His father yelled yet nothing could get Jun out of his worry.

"Father I need to be alone" he took quick steps back into his room picking up the ring and resting it on his figure. He was taken into the ring land yet Arthfael was not there.

There has never been a day that Arthfael was not there, even when busy the ring would pull him. Jun glanced at his hand, the healing wound on his palm reminding him how he got it. Something told him that there was something wrong with his mate and he needed to go back to hell as soon as possible.

******

"Did you find out something?" Alexander asked as soon as Aeneas got back in the room.

"He gave Diego his Aki back, I think Darthaniel's trick was-" Aeneas cut himself off when David made a shh motion and then pointed at the mirror.

Aeneas got closer and he felt anger building inside him, Darthaniel not only got in but also left a door behind to spy on them "Should we go in" Elvis asked.

"No" Aeneas replied, sealed the door then broke the glass into pieces "If he made Arthfael like this then he wants something, from me"

"What could that be?" Will asked, all their eyes were on Aeneas. They were willing to follow his lead to save his son, no matter what it took.

"I gave my son six months, it's only three. If I get involved I may be added to his play. A moment like this calls for a scared father to try and save his child, that has to be what he wants"

"Aeneas-"

"Alexander I am going to save our son, but if we don't think we might end up where he wants us, and if we do think we might also end up where he wants us"

"Now you're losing us" Edward chimed in

"Depending on how this entire thing has been going, my son has been playing into his game. Whatever we do right now, we are going to end up playing his game, we just need to choose which one"

They all glanced at each other, they weren't scared. They were ready for anything that was to come their way