Chapter 11 : Mischievous Karn

Karn jumped on his place for the 100 th time. Draupadi is poking his side grinning while he is driving the chariot. He tried to glare at her but her innocent pout melts his heart every time. But now enough is enough. His side is hurting by her constant pocking.

"Arya, I need you," Draupadi whined.

Karn froze on his spot. Does she realize what she is saying? He looked at her in disbelief. But the innocent drunk Draupadi pouted and sat herself on his lap. Karn's breathing stopped. He wasn't ready for this at all.

"Arya, look at your wife," Draupadi cupped his face and made him face her.

Karn hurriedly stopped the chariot fearing it would crush. His eyes met with the ocean blue ones. Draupadi doesn't even know what she is doing. Her soft body is pressed against his hard one as she circled her arms around his shoulder. Karn forgot to breath completely as her breath fall on his face. His hands started to sweat. As his body trembled in her touch.

Draupadi slowly traced his face. He has such big lotus shaped eyes, beautiful hazel orbs that are almost golden, a sharp nose and such beautiful red lips. His bangs falling on his forehead gives him a boyish look.

"You are really handsome, Arya," she whispered.

Karn felt blood rushing on his neck and cheeks. Who tells a warrior he is handsome! They are suppose to be feared not getting compliments over their looks.

Draupadi leaned in. Karn gripped on her waist tightly in nervousness. She pressed her lips on the corner of his lips. Karn felt a sting as her soft rose petals touched him. Draupadi didn't stop there as she nuzzled her face on his neck. Karn wanted to rejoice and cry all at once. She has to stop before he loses control otherwise he will claim her right here right now.

He moaned as Draupadi bit his neck sucking on his skin there.

"Draupadi," he whispered. Her voice getting deeper in desire.

Draupadi is testing his self control to a different level. No training under Guru Parshuram has prepared him for this.

"Look here I marked you," Draupadi said happily.

Karn looked at her confused. Where did the sensual woman go? In her place is a grinning child. She looked so happy as if she accomplished something really big.

"You know how many women were looking at you? You are mine. No other women can have you," Draupadi said possessively.

Karn wanted to laugh. So all this is because of that? She was jealous. But despite that the problem is sitting on his lap now. If she does this again, he will have no choice but to claim her here. He pulled her closer.

"And do you know how I felt when those filthy men were looking at you? I want to mark you mine, I want to ravish you, explore you so deep that you don't see anyone else but me," Karn growled.

"Then what's stopping you?" Draupadi whispered.

"What's stopping me is, my dear you are intoxicated. And I want it to happen when you are sober. I want you to remember every touch of mine when I mark you. I want you to look at my eyes when I make love to you senselessly. But for now you must be restricted," saying that Karn tied Draupadi with his Angavastra.

Draupadi gasped in shock, "Insolence, untie me. How dare you do this to me!"

"My dear it's for both of our safety. You stay like this until we arrive at the palace," Karn said as he finished tieing her up.

The maids and soldiers watched in amusement. Their beloved Queen had her hands tied and was carried like a sack of potato by their King to their chamber. While their Queen was screaming at him to let her go. They didn't know whether they should laugh or cry or rejoice.