Chapter 15 : The Second love Story

"Draupadi...."

"Arya?"

"Panchali..."

"Yes, Arya,"

"Yagnaseni...."

"Yes,"

"Nitya...."

"What is it Arya?"

"Krishnaa..."

Draupadi gave Karn an irritated look. He has been calling her name since morning but won't say anything. He gave her an innocent look.

"Don't give me that innocent look. You are a devil in disguise," Draupadi mumbled.

It has been a month their relationship as husband and wife started. And this man won't let her sleep. He is so insatiable. She will protest, scold him but finally she will submit to his strength.

"How can you accuse your innocent husband like this?" he gasped  in surprise.

"You are turning more like sakha day by day," Draupadi pointed out.

"I most definitely not. I am a man of my own ideas. And this is how I choose to annoy my wife," Karn said proudly.

"How proud you are!" Draupadi was sarcastic.

Karn laid himself on her lap making Draupadi focus on him. He began to play with her long hair.

"Arya, sometimes I wonder if I married a child instead," Draupadi giggled.

"You are married to Radhey Karn. It doesn't matter if he is a child or not," Karn said possessively.

"Arya, remove your hand," Draupadi scolded him as his hands were roaming on her bare waist.

"I can touch you all I want. You are my wife," Karn pouted.

"Arya, it's not even night yet. Please control yourself," Draupadi breathed heavily as he kissed her open belly.

Karn sat up and pulled her on his lap. He began to suck on the skin of her neck leaving wet kisses there.

"I can't control myself when it comes to you. And what if it's not night? I can love my wife anytime I want," Karn whispered.

Draupadi couldn't help but smile as she laid her back on his chest. Their relationship has taken such a beautiful turn she couldn't believe. Karn is so gentle unlike how strict he appeared at first. She used to get scared by him. But now, no one is as close to her as her husband.
Karn's kisses went to her back. He played with the dori of her blouse.

"Arya," Draupadi warned.

"Woman, why do you scold me all the time? I just want to love my wife in peace," Karn complained.

"Remove your hand from the dori. Have some shame, Arya. We are in the open garden," Draupadi pulled his hands on her.

"So what? No one has the permission to come here except us. And I am shameless," Karn stated proudly.

Draupadi shook her head helplessly. He argues like a 5 year old. But that doesn't mean it will not get him punished. She turned to face him. Karn pulled her on his lap more comfortably.

"Arya," she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Karn gulped but he could feel the excitement within himself. Whenever Draupadi initiates any sort of physical contact or decides to be bold, it makes him feel something different.

"Arya, if you act like a child. I will treat you as one," she whispered in his ears breathing on his neck.

Karn felt a shiver ran down his spine as his hold on her tightened. Draupadi bursted into giggles before running away leaving an awestruck Karn.