Chapter 23 - Horrible Dreams

5 years! 5 flipping years we have been looking for Mia, it is driving me crazy. There is no scent to follow only any leads!!! 

I was walking in the forest when it was snowing, it was now Christmas and i always go out in the forest at Christmas to see if my baby has came back to us, just as i was about to turn back i heard a branch break, my head whipped around to where the sound was coming from.

"Your mine little Victoria" i heard a man's voice say, my heart was racing and felt like it was going to burst from fear. I looked around again and in the distance i could see a pair of red & black eyes staring right at me, they looked so cruel, i saw them move closer to me so i turned and began to run but i had hit something and got knocked back towards the soft cold ground.

I looked up to be met by those same eyes, those red and black eyes i fear, just as i was about to get up and run his teeth came into contact with my neck and i screamed.

*end of dream*

I shot up from the bed and looked around, sweat poring down my back and off my head. Toby wasn't anywhere to be seen, i looked at the clock as my breathing was getting back to normal it was half 7 in the morning and Toby would be away in his office or in the big meeting hall like always, it has only been 2 weeks since I've been in the pack house but i have hardly seen Toby, i'm glad he is taking so much time to look for his daughter but he wont tell me anything or even see me, all i want to know is if they have found something.

As i got up out of bed i began to feel really dizzy, i tried to find something to hold onto but found nothing and all i felt was the pain of my head hitting the wooden floor before my eyes went black.

*Toby's POV*

I have been working non stop trying to find Mia, and i have came upon a few scents but all lead to nothing, i was in the middle of having a cup of coffee when i felt fear in my heart but it wasn't mine it was Tori's, i listened for her and i soon realized it was one of her nightmares again, it pained me when she kept having them, every night she woke up screaming.

Just as i was standing up to go back to the meeting room i felt a sharp pain in my head and i rushed out the room up the stairs towards mine and Tori's bedroom where i found her on the ground unconscious, i ran to her, checking her over.

I need a doctor up here now, i called through the mind link, i picked Victoria up off the ground and placed her in bed and made sure she didn't have a cut or anything on her head, just as i was finished checking her over myself i heard a knock at the door.

"Come in" i called, i looked round to see the pack doctor was his bag, he looked concerned for his alpha and luna, he began his work by looking her over.

"How has her sleeping pattern been?" he asked.

"She hardly sleeps anymore, she has been having these nightmares but she wouldn't tell me what there about" i told him, he nodded and began looking through his bag before bringing out a needle.

"This will help her sleep for a bit without nightmares, she has had a lack of sleep that has took its toll on her, there's nothing to worry about its only lack of sleep" he told me, i nodded and watched him put the needle through her arm and i mind linked my Beta.

I will spend some time looking over my mate, will you keep Annabelle and Hunter amused today? 

Of course Alpha

I cut off the mind link and thanked the doctor before climbing into bed with my beautiful mate, i studied her for a few moments, how tired she looked and stressed, but also how beautiful she is and how she has a tiny birth mark next to her color bone which makes her even more beautiful.

I watched her sleep for about an hour before i went to the toilet and as i got back she had moved position, she was on curled up on her side cuddling into the pillow, which i found really cute.

I laughed into myself and went and cuddled up into her again, i didn't relies how tired i have been until my eyes stared to close and there was no way i could keep them open any longer.

Tori's POV

I started to feel my eyes begin to open, i felt better then i ever felt, i tried to move but was stopped by huge arms wrapped around me, i moved myself closer to them and as i did i felt him stir.

"Good morning my love" he said before sitting up a little and placing a small kiss on my forehead, i smiled and looked up into his eyes.

"Good morning Toby" i said, i could feel a pounding in my head and my eyes shut and i pushed myself closer to Toby, is that was even possible.

"Your head sore?" he asked, i nodded. I felt him get up off the bed and i whimpered, all i want was him to be near me, i looked around for him and he come back into the room with a glass of water and some tablets which i suspect are pain killers, i smiled and gladly took them from him.

"Will you tell me if you found anything about Mia?" i asked, i felt a pain in my heard when i thought about her. His eyes looked away from mine.

"I have picked up a few scents that lead nowhere but other than that nothing, i'm sorry Victoria, i'm sorry that i couldn't be a better dad for Mia" he said as tears ran down his face, i have never seen Toby cry before and it broke my heart, i instantly forgot about my sore head and jumped up and wrapped my arms around his neck and berried my head into his neck, his arms made there way around my waist and he pulled me closer until my legs were wrapped round his waist and our body's were pressed against each others.

"You are the best dad Mia could have okay, she loves you, i love you and we will find her even if it takes us years we will have our little girl back" i told him as my own tears were threatening to break free.

"I know baby" he said as my tears began to fall onto his neck, i knew he knew i was crying but i didn't care, he has seen me cry multiple times in the past and i have seem him cry now.

We will get our little girl back whatever the cost!

Vote

Comment