Chapter 32 - Sisters

Sisters? 

The story mum told me was true? I always thought she was just telling a story but she was telling the truth?. My mum thought that Ava was dead. 

"How do you know who i am?" I asked her. She looked right into my eyes. 

"Dad told me about you" i looked at her confused. 

"What do you mean? what dad?" 

"Our dad" she said, my dad? had he told her when she got here? 

"But how do you believe him when you have just met him? he could have been lying for all you knew" i said to her, i didn't want to be mean but it was true, why would you believe someone you just met.

"I've known him my whole like, i grew up with him around" she told me, i looked at her confused, what does she mean by that. 

"Our dad has been going back and forth to my pack and yours, i was given to a lady that i called grandma and our father wanted to keep it a secret but i didn't know that you wouldn't have known as i've known about you since i was young". I looked at her with disbelief clear in my eyes. 

This couldn't be right, my dad and mother wouldn't ever do that to me, is that why mum told me the story? in hope i would put the pieces together before she passed? why would father hide something like this from me? hide my own sister?. 

"Okay so if this is true then have you ever met our mum?" i asked, i could feel tears forming on in my eyes but i wouldn't bet them escape. 

She looked to the ground and shook her head "no i haven't, it was only dad he said mum was sick" i nodded. 

"I cant believe this, why wouldn't he till me?" i asked having a glance at Toby who has his eyes fixed on the ground. 

"Did you know something about this?" i asked him, he is the alpha after all, he would know if a child was taken from my family and placed in another. 

He glanced up with a look that says he knows something, "Victoria i didn't know exactly what happened but i know you had a sister and that your father gave her away" he said straight, he wouldn't look me in the eyes. I was so pissed off with him and my father for not telling me. 

"Get out!" i said, i didn't look at him after that as he looked at me with guilt in his eyes and stood to leave. 

"I was under orders not to tell you by my dad my love, please don't be mad at me" he said before closing the door. 

Which just left me and Ava. 

.

.

.

We talked for a while about how our childhood was and she asked a few questions about mum but wasn't going to make me upset about it. 

"You will be happy to know that you have two nieces and a nephew" i told her, she looked shocked. 

"Your to young to have that many kids" she said. I couldn't help but laugh. 

"Well they are triplets" i told her, she looked happy that she had a family. 

"Do you want to meet them?"

Vote

Comment