Chapter 31 - Who are you?

*Her eyes, the same blue colour as my fathers stared back at me. my breath caught in the throat.

"Who are you?" i asked, she came out from round the corner and i couldn't help but stop breathing. Ava.*

I looked around the room confused, who was this person?. She looked like my mother but i knew she wasn't. 

"Tori, don't worry yourself right now about her" i looked to see Toby sitting next to me, i felt more relaxed looking into his eyes. 

"Is Mia safe?" i asked, my voice sounded tired and worn out.

"Yes she is perfectly safe, she is at the pack house with my beta who isn't letting them out of his sight" he told me, i felt myself relax a little more until my stomach had to make a monster noise causing my mate to laugh. 

"I think someone needs to be fed" my mate said. I gave him an angry look for laughing at me but nodded to him, He called the kitchen on his phone and they are going to be bringing me some breakfast. 

I could still see that girl standing by my bed watching me, i looked away from my mate and my eyes went straight to her. 

She smiled slightly at me. I turned back to my mate. 

"Now tell me who that is" i demanded. My mate didn't look shocked. 

Toby told the girl to come closer and as she did i could tell she was possibly one of my family that i never new about because she looked so like my mother and father. 

"I want to say i'm sorry first" she told me, her voice calm and sweet. 

"Why?" i asked looking at her confused. 

"My name is Ava, and Richard is my mate" she said, it dawned on me why he thought that i was Ava, she did look like me, but we weren't the exact same, her hair was a short dirty blonde and her eyes were a lot bluer than mine. 

"I am also your sister..." 

Vote

Comment