Rocking the dock

We now see Jaune sitting at a cafe, drinking coffee and playing the part of a tech hipster. Wearing the Ringwalker set, he bought a laptop and skateboard to help sell the story. He was "coding" until he heard a voice that made his blood boil.

Blake: So, you want to know more about me?

Sun: Finally, she speaks! Nearly two days and you've given me nothing but small talk and weird looks! (Blake gives Sun a look) Yeah, like that.

Blake: (rolls her eyes) Sun... Are you familiar with the White Fang?

Sun: Of course! I don't think there's a Faunus on the planet hasn't heard of them. Stupid, holier-than-thou creeps that use force to get whatever they want. Bunch of freaks, if you ask me!

Blake: (sips her drink while listening until she speaks up for the big reveal) I was once a member of the White Fang.

Jaune hears this and is surprised but that turns to anger as she didn't help Velvet with Cardin and got mad at him when she probably killed innocents.

Sun: (promptly chokes on his drink) Wait a minute, you were a member of the White Fang?!

Blake: That's right. I was a member for most of my life, actually. You could almost say I was born into it...

Skipping the backsory

Blake: So, I left. I decided I no longer wanted to use my skills to aid in their violence, and instead, I would dedicate my life to becoming a Huntress. So here I am: a criminal hiding in plain view, all with the help of a little black bow. (she wiggles her cat ears )

Sun: (coming to terms with this) So... have you told your friends any of this?

Blake merely looks down in shame and says nothing.

Jaune: *Thoughts* Not directly although we aren't friends. *He gets up and pays. Leaving on his skateboard after leaving a listening/tracker bug on her scroll from his "coding"*

Ruby: (shouting) Blaaaake!

Yang: Blaaaake!

Ruby: (continuing to scream) Blaaaaaaaake! Where aaaare yoooouuuu!?

Yang: Blake!

Ruby: (turning on Weiss) Weiiiiss, you're not helping!

Weiss: Oh! You know what might be able to help? The police!

Ruby: (crossing her arms in irritation) Ugh, Weiss...

Weiss: It was just an idea!

Ruby: Yeah, a bad one.

Yang: I think we should hear her side of the story before we jump to any conclusions.

Weiss: (following behind YangI think that when we hear it, you'll all realize I was right like with Jaune!

Penny: And I think Weiss' hair looks wonderful today!

Ruby: Aaaah! Penny! Where did you come from!?

Penny: (cheerfully ignoring the question) Hey guys! What are you up to?

Ruby: Uhh...

Yang: We're looking for our friend Blake.

Penny: Ooooh, you mean the Faunus girl!

Ruby, Weiss, and Yang stare at Penny.

Ruby: Wait, how did you know that?

Penny: Uhh, the cat ears? (points to her head)