Meeting with the Vanguard

In the tower we see Zavala, Ikora, Crow, Shaxx and Jaune having a meeting in Zavala's office.

Zavala: Good to see you're alright guardian. Unfortunately Caiatl and Lord Saladin could not be here but both are glad to know you are well.

Shaxx: Yes!

Ikora: Agreed, when we heard you disappeared on Neomuna we feared the worst.

Jaune: I was outside the system, how and why? I don't know. All I know is the planet I ended up on has major problems.

Crow: Like you have your problems?

Jaune: Yes, like me. Before I continue can you please call guardians Gerald and Chan'cla here?

Zavala: Very well. *on PA* would Guardians Gerald and Chan'cla come to my office immediately? I repeat guardians Gerald and Chan'cla report to my office immediately.

Several minutes pass and talking is heard.

Gerald: What did you do?

Chan'cla: For once it wasn't me. I hope.

The two walk in and are surprised to see Jaune there as they also feared the worst.

Chan'cla: Talk, dark and Silent, good to see you're back.

Gerald: Yeah, we were most concerned.

Jaune: *chuckles* Good to see you two again

Everyone: .....

Jaune: What?

Crow: You chuckled.

Ikora: Gave a compliment.

Shaxx: Didn't pummel Chan'cla for the nickname!

Zavala: Sounded happy to see people. Need us say more?

Jaune: Alright moving on, I asked for you two because I need your help.

Chan'cla: Oh, damn you asking for help?! Skulker I win, read Hamlet.

Skulker:

Gerald, Mhmm.

Jaune: I know I know, but let's not get distracted.  Ingot pull up the image. *A hologram of Remnant appears* This is Remnant, a backwater planet, they have never breached their atmosphere. There are two species of people there humans and faunus. The faunus are basically humans with a single animal feature like a tail, ears or scales. It is divided into four "kindoms" Atlas, Vale, Vacuo and Mistral. The biggest threat to these places after themselves are the Grimm. The Grimm are soulless creatures that feed off negativity.

Crow: So these Grimm how do people fend them off?

Jaune: They have people known as "huntsmen" who fight Grimm, bandits and terrorists for a price. They have weapons they call mecha-shift meaning it shifts form. Ingot bring bring up Crescent Rose.

 Ingot bring bring up Crescent Rose