Alfea college for fairies

"Flora could you pass me the jam please?" Flora reached out for the jam and handed it back to me. "Thank you" I said to her as I opened the jar and put some jam on my bread.

"Young ladies your attention please. As its tradition among the magics schools, the annual gala in honor of our new students will be held tonight. Students of the Alfea college for fairies and the red fountain school for magicians will gather here in our castle to preform the traditional welcome gift exchange ceremony." (This was Miss Faragonda speaking btw)

Everyone started to cheer in excitement, "silence please, Miss Faragonda our headmistress is speaking. Let's show a little respect" Miss Faragonda nodded "thank you Miss Griselda, one more thing I'd like to say I'm calling on all your creative minds to turn this ordinary looking hall into a festive ball room. So today's classes are cancelled get to work and do us proud."

"Doesn't it kinda remind you of the professor's assignment he's making us do, Stella?" she looked back at me and hummed "the changing your look one right?" I nodded as I ate the bread.

"This task is more difficult because instead of changing your looks we've got to change a whole room." Tecna pointed out as she took a sip of the soup, "I guess you're right, but with the upper class helping it should go by faster." I said and handed Musa the jam jar.

"Y/n's got a point, this should go by smoother with the upper fairies helping." Musa said as she put jam on her bread.

.

.

.

We all finished eating and we decided to walk back to our apartment to brainstorm some ideas "classes are cancelled and it's only our second day." Tenca said with annoyance in her voice "so Stella technically its your second year here. What do we have to do for the party?" I asked her and Stella shrugged as she had a lighthearted smile on her face "just get ready to party."

"I can provide the decorations" Flora snapped her hands and flowers appeared in her hands, "and I'll take care of the music, I mean whats a party without dancing?" Musa said as we reached our apartment.

"I'll worry about what to wear because clothes are important too" Stella snapped her fingers and our apartment door opened and a dress came out of her room and settled into her hands. "And of course I refuse to go unnoticed. Now come on girls let's get dressed!" Stella smirked as she headed into her room.

"Uh-Stella we still have to decorate.." I pointed out and she groaned at the mention of decorating but she still came out of her room.

"Then why are we back at the apartment?" she pouted "we wanted to brain-storm some idea's remember?" Tecna said as we all walked into mine and Flora's room.

.

.

.

AUTHORS NOTE: (so I just wanted to clarify, I add pictures to give you guys inspiration on what y/n can wear or if you can't think of anything you can use the picture's I put as what she can wear/hair looks likes. I would have added some extra stuff but I was being so picky with the dress I wanted to choose-☃︎)

WATTPAD ON PINTEREST.