Friendship sundered 1/3

Y/n..

Y/n..

I look around confused as I heard my mothers voice call out to me. "Mom?!" I scream out desperately as I look around for her.

It's us, Y/n...

"Dad?!" I call out as I looked around the black abyss.

Y/n...

"Mom, dad! Please—tell me your okay, tell me everything's going to be alright.." I said desperately as I ran around the abyss. "Mom, dad!" I scream out as there was no more answer from either one of them.

"Y/n you and your brother have to keep fighting." They both said at the same time and I noticed a yellow light and I saw them. Two enlarged glowing figures that had chains surrounded around them.

"Fight? Fight what?!" I yelled out as they both stand tall over me.

"We'll be waiting for you, Y/n. We know you'll make the right decision" mom said as I felt my eyes opening.

I don't say anything for a few minutes as I stare at the ceiling. I would always have dreams about my family, life before the witches, and even memories from childhood I didn't remember before. My parents had never glowed in my dream before, why did they glow now.

"Y/n are you up?"  she said as she walked over to my bed. I nodded and slowly sat up. "Yeah, is something wrong flora?" She smiled and shook her head. "No, but it is a holiday, that is no reason to spend the day in bed" she lightly nudged my shoulder and returned back to her bed where I saw she was packing her suitcases.

"You were talking in your dream, what is it you have to fight?" She said confused and I only shrugged. "I don't know, it's not the weirdest dream I had but it's up there.." blaze jumped on my bed and snuggled his way into my side.

I smiled a bit and pet Blazes head and he purred as he leaned into my touch. "Are you going home flora?" I asked curiously as I remembered the suitcases. "Yes, today is the day of the rose. It's a special day here in Magix. So you know what that means, no classes."

I got up from bed and followed Flora out of the room to the living room. "Right, day of the rose.. I completely forgot" I sighed in disappointment and Tecna who seemed to be looking for something turned to us. "We're you planning to go home, y/n?"

I nodded. "Me and Darwin usually spend the day with our nanny.." Flora raised an eyebrow. "Your nanny?" I nodded "Darwin hasn't spammed me about buying a gift so I'm guessing he forgot too." Flora nodded and then spoke up. "It's probably too late to even get a ticket online since most buses are packed this holiday."

Stella who was in the living room watching tv with Musa turned to the three of us. "You can always keep us company, Y/n"
.
.
.
Me, Musa, and Stella found ourselves to be the only ones in the schools dinner room. "There's only Griselda left. All the teachers have cleared right up" Stella sighed. "Not all of them" Musa said as she points to an area of the room and we turn to see professor Wizgiz.

"Your leaving too professor?" I said curiously and he smiled "and why not, can't I have a mother?" He tapped his pin on his shirt and it transformed into a rose. He skipped off.

"..that's something" I said as we watched him slip away. "Well why are you staying Stella?" Musa asked curiously as Stella stared at her teacup sadly. "Well I don't really celebrate the day of the rose. I never really told you this but my mom and dad are spilting apart..the queen and king of Solaria aren't getting along anymore."

It was quiet as both me and Musa stare at Stella concerned but Stella gave us a reassuring smile. "Well now you know everything..what about you Musa?" Musa frowned as she stayed quiet for a moment, she sighed as she turned to face us. "I haven't celebrated this day in a long time cause I haven't gotten anyone to celebrate.."