The black swamp (Pt. Two)

Authors note: Im so happy I was revising the chapters, I saw that Black swamp pt 2 from before was just the end of chapter one. This part two is the correct version!

Flora went over to the plants and did a quiet gesture with her finger, "everything's okay plants. You can relax" the plants vines slowly left after Flora's words in the process letting go of the specialist who were once being  tightly held by them.
.
.
.
"..Its a good thing you girls showed up" Varian whispered to me as we walk out of the plants territory. "You can speak normally now, we're out of danger" Stella said as she approaches us from behind.

"We should all look for the troll together, it's certainly more efficient." Darwin suggests as he turned to face everyone.

Flora smiles and spoke up "I'm okay with it." Riven frowned at Darwin's suggestion. "I refuse to team up with fairies" Sky had a smirk on his face as he looked toward Riven. "Your on your own then buddy, and if you find the troll just give us a shout." Riven rolled his eyes and followed us.
.
.
.
Sky jumped on one of the small floating platforms. Timmy tried to jump over but unfortunately he fell. Some lightly laughed at Timmy's attempt. Varian went over to him and assisted Sky in helping him up.

Riven rolled his eyes at Timmy's attempt. "First we got the fairies to look after and now we have the clumsy Timmy to look after as well." Varian glared at him as him and Sky finished helping Timmy up.

Varian spoke up "says you, the only thing you do is complain"  Riven glared at Varian. "What you say prince boy. You probably didn't even have to work to get into this school and asked daddy to pay for you."

"You're off the team buddy, is that clear." Sky said as Riven finally took his attention off Varian and onto Sky. Tension got heavy after sky said the words. 'Off the team'.

"...Alright let's go find that troll" Riven said reluctantly.
.
.
.
"That one looks good." Timmy said to Tecna as he pointed at a clumps of turf. She nods "Thanks.." she jumped on the block Timmy had pointed to and it was indeed safe.

Musa and Stella winked at each other before jumping on their own blocks, unfortunately their blocks weren't as stable as Tecna's. "I know this sounds crazy but I think these clumps of turf are moving." Stella said as she was struggling to balance herself.

Unfortunately Stella was right and the tuft was moving. "No, no, you're not crazy Stella. They are moving, woah—" I quickly grab onto Darwin's cape as I was about to fall. He gasped in surprise and we almost fall in the water but Varian grabbed his hand and helped us up.

"Seriously Y/n!"

"I'm sorry, I grabbed the thing closest to me!"

"Varian was also next to you!"

"Guys stop fighting, we have better things to worry about. These clumps of turf are moving for real!" Flora said in panic as all the tufts began to move down the water and a whirlpool opened up and began to swallow the tufts up.

We all jumped after the other but Musa almost fell in as she felt the sudden rush of water moving faster which made the tufts more difficult to stand on properly. "What's going on?" She asked concerned as she was trying to balance herself.

"Well it's a whirlpool, we've got to get out of here now.." Darwin said concerned as he jumped onto another turf.

Stella was so focused on Darwin's explanation that she didn't realize that she was slowly falling off her tuft. She fell into Sky's arms and the two looked at each other surprised before gradually becoming comfortable with each other.

"Thanks..." Stella said as she smiled at Sky. "Everyone be careful not to fall into the whirlpool or we'll be trapped in the water." Darwin said as he jumped onto another tuft. We all began to jumped onto different tufts in hopes that we make it out of this whirlpool situation.