Grounded pt 2/3

(Y/n will be wearing at this party btw, you can always change it. The hair will be the same style but adjust it to whatever type of hair you have curly, straighten, or braids. I got this from Pinterest off a user named Liana)

Were all in our (the girls) apartment Musa grabbed a couple of CD's and threw them towards the sound-discs: we all began dancing as the music started playing throughout the apartment

.
.
.
Were all in our (the girls) apartment Musa grabbed a couple of CD's and threw them towards the sound-discs: we all began dancing as the music started playing throughout the apartment.

"It went surprisingly well.." I said to Stella as we danced near each other. "You got that right and what's more I discovered that Prince sky is the perfect man around the house; what about you and varian?" She teased me at the end. "No deal we're just friends.." Stella playfully elbowed me.

"Not for long, whenever he's near you he becomes someone else. This is the perfect time to get closer" I playfully rolled my eyes. "Nothings going to happen Stella, we're just friends"

Stella rolled her eyes at my remark and I felt a tap on my shoulder: it was Darwin. "Can you come melt the ice." He gestured to the outside of the apartment where I saw varian leaning on the door watching us as he waits patiently.

I nodded and followed Darwin to Varian and the three of us left the apartment: we arrived at the kitchen and I stood in between Varian and Darwin as we all looked at the giant block of ice that almost reached the ceiling.

"..how did this even happen" I said dumbfounded as Darwin nervously coughed. "Shouldn't matter—" "Darwin underestimated the extend the ice would grow when he used his growth ray on his wristwatch." Varian said unamused as he turned his focus away from the block to me.

Darwin sighed in annoyance "I thought we agreed we wouldn't talk about that." Varian shrugged as he turned to look back at the ice. "You agreed to never  talk about it. I never agreed." Drawin rolled his eyes and turned to look at me. "We just need to you to melt it and varian will cut them into little chunks and I'll put them in the igloo."

"I would love to but remember the wristband—" I stopped talking when Darwin lifted up my hand to his face to get a better look at the band.

"Don't worry about this. I should be able to fry it off now problem." He said as he touched his device located on his wrist and it summoned his tool box. "Did you just say fry." I said as I hide my hand behind my back only for Darwin to grab it back and began to use his tools on the wristband.

Varian kept an eye on us two as he stayed close by my side. "You feeling okay." he said as his eyes were on the my wristband Darwin was trying to 'fry'.

I nodded "fine..thanks for asking." Varian nodded and stayed by my side as Darwin continued.
.
.
.
"And done. You should be able to use your powers freely now."  Darwin said as the wristband fell onto the floor. He began to type out on his wrist device and the toolbox disappeared.

I nodded and walked up to the ice block and  summoned a fire from my palms.
.
.
.
RUMBLE
RUMBLE
RUMBLE

Varian paused cutting the remaining ice (that y/n melted) as the rumble faded. "That's not normal. The others could be in trouble." Varian said as he grew more stern in tone and Darwin stopped putting the cut ice (that varian chopped) into the igloo filled with drinks.

Darwin tapped his wrist device and it summoned a dark green pole arm that had a light green design of a dragon.

(Got this from Josh Flan on Pinterest)

I transformed into my fairy form and afterwards saw that Darwin was managing to make Varian annoyed. Darwin smirked and twirled around his pole arm as Varian was left with his small blade. "I told you you'd regret not wanting me to build you your own wrist—"

I flew out of the kitchen not wanting to waste any more time and Varian followed after me: the two of us left Darwin in the kitchen but it didn't take long for him to run after us.

"Really guys.." he sighed as we kept running to try and get to the apartment hoping the group would still be there: we stopped when we heard a ruckus outside. The three of all glance at each other. We all quickly exit the school and saw everyone outside and a giant hole in a part of the school.

"What happened out here?" I asked concerned, I stop flying and return to ground level. "Half of the walls gone.." Darwin said dumbfounded as his spear turned into yellow tiny bubbles and disappeared. "There's no other explanation a creature must have caused this." Timmy said as we all looked around the destroyed room.

"A very big creature.." Tecna muttered as she noticed claw marks on the wall. Riven rolled his eyes at the twos statement. "Really, tell us something we don't know." Tecna crossed her arms at Rivne's sarcastic words. "It's three meters tall, weighs close to a ton, it walks up right and has horns: in addition to multiple clawed limbs and it gives off a foul musky order.."

I stared at Tecna surprise by her knowledge on this mystery creature and Stella laughed as she saw Rivne's annoyed expression "she told you—woah!" The ground begins to rumble once more.

"It's that way, phantom blades out!" Sky said urgently as he took out a small gadget and it transformed into a green sword. All the guys followed his league and took out their weapons.Darwin summoned his pole arm once more and Varian eyed him as he took out his small blade.

Musa spoke up "let us come with you" Sky shook his head. "It's too dangerous for you girls without your powers; we don't want anything happening to you girls" Riven spoke up after Sky "you'd girls just get in the way anyway so just go find some place to hide." Musa looked annoyed at Riven and she noticed I was in my fairy form.

"Y/n still has her powers take her with you guys!" Musa said and Riven turned to look at me with his usual scowl and I immediately froze in place. Darwin sighed and smacked the back of my head with his hand, "come on let's go" he said as the guys all began to run out of the room.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned to see it was Flora: she gave me a reassuring smile "good luck Y/n."
I only nod and watch as all the girls leave the room.

Sky ran back to the room "you coming?" I looked towards him and nod. He ran out of the room once more and I began to fly after him.
.
.
.