Tested 1/3

I found myself at the Alfred wishing well. I was dropping coins into it without thinking and saw my fathers face appear once more. I froze and the coin dropped into the well again.

"Y/n!"

I jumped and quickly turned my head over my shoulder to see the girls looking at me with confused expressions. Flora sat on the bench and Musa was sitting on the benches rail. Tecna stood up and didn't sit on the bench and Stella was a few inches away from me.

Stella sighed in annoyance. "Did you even hear a word I said? You're completely losing it girl!" I smiled nervously "sorry..what were you saying?" Musa rolled her eyes playfully. "Obviously, you have no interest in the fact that professor Palladium is finally gonna take us all to the famous simulation room!"

I blinked in surprise not really expecting that news but at the same time I had been zoning out the entire day due to my lack of sleep last night. "I for one think it's the most amazing thing ever!" Musa said excitedly as her eyes glowed in contrast.

"No kidding, I've heard really cool things happened in that place" Stella said and Flora frowned. "Some horrible one too.."

Tecna sighed "you shouldn't let that scare you flora, there just stupid rumors anyways. I mean what could really ever happen to you in there?" Flora was shock by Tecnas sudden burst of encouragement but smiled. "You're right!" Stella went to sit next to Flora and lightly nudged her. "It'll be fun you'll see. It'll be so funny Y/n won't be able to zone out of it" I grew embarrassed at being called out. "Very funny Stella.."

"Oh hush you know I'm right! But as for me I'll have an amazing experience, one that will go down in Alfea history!" Stella said confidently and we all looked at her with disbelief.

"Stella!" We all yell out and she nervously laughed. "Oops, sorry" we all begin to laugh as Stella's embarrassment disappeared.
.
.
.

 "Oops, sorry" we all begin to laugh as Stella's embarrassment disappeared

All the students found themselves the simulation room and we all look at the room in awe

.
.
.
All the students found themselves the simulation room and we all look at the room in awe.

"This is it, the simulation room!" Professor Palladium said and one of the students turned to look at him confused. "..what is it exactly?" She asked and he smiled. "Well it's the product of the most powerful magic and the most sophisticated technology" Tecna was in awe by Professor palladium's words.