2 • Begining of disaster

"Earth to you miss

"Earth to you miss.stranger!"

I was snapped back to reality. I looked away from him and cleared my throat as I saw the man in front of me chuckling. Oh hold on! My poor heart!

"I- I'm not lost I was going there!"

Why did you stutter? You dumb freak! I pointed my finger at god knows where to save me from my already embarrassed a$$. He glanced at the direction before a smirk made its way to his beautiful curved lips.

"Are you planning to take a look around the men's washroom?"

I've lost my mind for real. I stared at him not knowing what to do. "Eh?" This was my last straw, acting dumb. What's qwrong with you min Yn? You were never a flustered type one! Where's the bold Yn I know?

Not wanting to embarrass myself more. I started walking again with the speed of light , still no clue where I was going but one thing for sure,I needed to stay away from this man. Oh god!

"Hope to see you again miss.stranger!"

I heard him yelling out followed by that melodic laugh. Heat rushed through my cheeks as I quickly slapped myself to stop myself from whatever I'm doing.

After walking with a gut feeling to not to turn around but my body decided to betray me as I found myself turning back to look at the stranger but he was nowhere to be found. My lips formed a little pout. Oh wait! I didn't ask for his name! Dumbo!

4 days later :

Umm yeah so I'm here at the gate of our university waiting for that boy to show up because it's been freaking 4 days since I joined this university and saw that boy. I've searched for him but I couldn't find him. Maybe he's in another field from mine.

But guess what? Instead of that boy I saw that cocky boy walking along with his bunch of friends and some girls going crazy even when he was doing nothing, just walking with that bitchy attitude.

Unknowingly I rolled my eyes which he seemed, but do I care? Nah! I stood there as if I didn't notice his presence. But he seemed to be in the mood to ruin my mood today.

"Oops! I didn't see you there, little girl!"

I gasped as he spill his coffee on my shirt acting as if it was an accident.

"Drop the act! I know you did it intentionally!"

I was annoyed by how he was acting right now.

I saw his face turn from an apologetic to a smirky one.

"Feisty! I like it"
I folded my hands on my chest.

"What do you want?"

I asked, annoyed by him. Well I know why he got that attitude, basically he's Jeon Jungkook, the one and only son of the biggest Mafia and is a short tempered person. And almost everyone is scared of him and is known as the bad boy of the university.

"Date me"

______________________________
To be continued~
Thanks for reading<3