11 • Revenge

Time skip:

Time skip:

The wooden door wide opened giving space to the newly wedded couple to walk through it.

The marriage was held in a hurry and with only Jungkook's family and his bodyguards so he decided to throw a party to announce you as his wife to the world, and show the world that you belong to him.

This party was so big, which included all the people from the underworld, businessmen and the whole university.

You both walked as all eyes were on you. Jungkook's face was as usual emotionless while you were so annoyed by all this.

As Jungkook held his face straight,his eyes roamed around a particular person and once he found that person he smirked widely as his hand pulled you closer to him from your waist.

You looked up confusedly at him but seeing him intently staring in one direction, you moved your eyes too.

Chills ran through the adrenaline seeing Jimin at a distance, burning in jealousy and anger. For a split second your eyes met but you quickly looked away as the guilt rushed through you.

How funny? you promised one person to stay a lifetime with him and get married to the other one.

"Finally, the stars of this evening are here! Please welcome Mr. And Mrs.Jeon!!"

The host announced your arrival as you fake smiled as Jungkook led you to the center of the ball.

Everyone welcomed you as Jungkook grabbed the mic before standing beside you.

"As you all know the purpose of this party was to introduce my beautiful wife to everyone! Cheers to my beloved wife, Jeon Yn!"

Jungkook finished before he came forward to hold you in his arms as he lifted a glass of wine in the other hand.

You weren't interested in anything that is happening around you right now. You were physically here but your mind was on Jimin. You wanted to meet him and tell everything before he mistook it all but then again you were afraid to face him.

Seeing you all drowned in thoughts, Jungkook leaned down to your ear.

"You okay? You seem bothered"

you got startled by the sudden voice as you quickly shook your head.

"Nothing to be worried about, I just... wanted to go to the restroom!"

You found it the best time to escape this awkward environment.

"Hmm okay go ahead! I'll go meet the guests!"

A sigh of relief left your mouth as you quickly dashed out of the crowd.

"Thank god I came out of it! Ugh it was suffocating!"