6 • Dinner night

here we are, standing in front of the big mansion, with a lot of security

here we are, standing in front of the big mansion, with a lot of security. Yeah, that's my brother's boss's house. He invited us to have dinner with his family.

And wanted to meet me too cuz Yoongi said he had a thing for girls. Not in that way, it's because he doesn't have any daughter.

We walked inside as the men bowed towards us, probably to Yoongi. And soon we were inside the mansion and the only thing I could say was wow! The interior was so beautiful.

"Oh! Yoongi come in son!"

I heard a voice, welcoming us as my brother bowed to him.

"No no! Today you're my guest so we don't need to be formal!"

He said, engulfing Yoongi in a big hug. Is he really the most feared mafia?

I smiled, bowing my head a little as I saw his eyes fall on me.

"Oh is she Yn?"

How does he know my name? He questioned as Yoongi nodded.

"Aigoo! Your brother talks about you a lot! Finally got to see you, my daughter!"

He came forward as his hand gave a pat on my head.

My smile widened as I felt some warmth within me after listening to him calling me 'my daughter' . Oh how beautiful that word sounds to hear.

We three went forward as I saw beautiful women who must be in her thirties. She smiled after seeing us and came forward to greet us. But this time I received a hug. A warm one.

"You're gorgeous, sweetie!"

I smiled before mumbling a thank you. I looked over to my brother who was looking at me with a gentle smile. I'm now at relief, my brother's in a good hand.

We all sat down on the dining table as Mrs.Jeon served us our food. It felt good. I feel like it was my own family. Seeing Mr. Jeon teasing Mrs.jeon and Yoongi oppa laughing at their silliness.

It looks like a complete family. But reality hit me hard. We are orphans! A looked down not wanting to shed tears.

"Oh you go to Seoul National University? What a coincidence! My son goes there too!"

I smiled as his eyes sparkled on mentioning his son.

"Oh really? I would love to meet him!"

I said as he nodded but suddenly his eyes fell on my back.

"Oh look he's here! Jungkook! Son, come here!"

Jungkook? No it can't be him. Don't be silly Yn, there are so many with that name. I convinced myself but I was so wrong. I turned my face to see the person who caused me so much trouble.