21 • Last hope

Yn's pov;

I walked inside the house, dragging my lifeless body which was exhausted after crying under the heavy rain.

I was shivering but that was nothing compared to how my heart was paining.

"Yn?"

I heard the voice which I was eager to hear these days. I looked up at my brother who was gazing down at me with a worried gaze.

He came forward as I let my body rest against his  chest. He quickly hugged me, rubbing my back in a calming manner, but nothing seemed to work.

I wanna feel those safe embrace, which would hold me and take away all the pain from me.

I want him…

I closed my eyes as no more tears were left me to cry out. We just stayed there for a few minutes as Yoongi pulled away before making me sit on the couch.

"Stay here, I'll bring you water hmm?"

He gave a pat on my head before dashing towards the kitchen.

I let out a sigh and was about to let my headrest backwards but something caught my eyes.

Author's POV

Your eyes furrowed seeing some papers resting on the tea table. You gulped down before grabbing the papers in your hold.

An audible gasp left your gape as you stared down at bold letters on the papers which were sending daggers at your heart.

DIVORCE AGREEMENT

With a loud sob you broke into tears again. Yoongi came rushing towards you after hearing your sobs.

"Yn! Shh calm down"

he quickly engulfed you in his arms as you cried holding your mouth in shock.

It was heartbreaking, you had never thought this would turn out this way.

And what breaks you the most was the signature at the right side of the end.

He had already signed them….

"Shh Yn, there's no need to cry, Jimin is all fine now. And it's good for you that jungkook finally decided to let you go. Isn't that what you wanted?"

He said in his soft tone but it made you cry more as you didn't want it.

"I…I love him"

you choked on your own tears while Yoongi was shocked. The last time he heard from you was that you wanted to get away from jungkook and live your life peacefully with jimin. Then what's wrong now?

"You wanted this Yn, you wanted to go far away from jungkook then how?"

He asked, pulling you out of his embrace. You looked at him with your puffy eyes.

"I know I know…I wanted it but not anymore.  I love him, I don't know why? How? But I just love him"

your state was vulnerable to see. And too heartbreaking for your brother. But he was confused. If you love Jungkook then why is he divorcing you?

"Yn did you tell him about this all?"

Yoongi asked, to which shook your head. He facepalmed to his sister's stupid behavior.

"Stupid you should have told him!"

He said in a frustrated tone as you again shook your head.

"he hates me—"

"he doesn't"

Yoongi cut you off as you stared at him with your red eyes.

He sighed before cupping your face and rubbing off the tears from your cheek.

"Yn-ah, if he hated you then he wouldn't let you go alive. I know him. He doesn't spare any mercy on anyone."

He said while you quietly stared at him with your hopeful eyes.

"You accept you fuvked it up right?"

He asked, you slightly nodded your head to which he smiled a little.

"Then make it right!"

You wiped your left tears, sitting straight "H-how?"

You asked as Yoongi smiled seeing you willing to do anything for your love.

* * *

Yn's POV

I looked at the screen in front of me while my hands crossed against my chest.

It's been one week since that horrible day and I'm here finding the whole footage of those clips which jimin had sent jungkook.

I'm sure Jungkook wouldn't believe me if I just told him the truth, I need to find something to prove me right.

It was all my fault and I should be the only one making it right. And on top of that I couldn't lose jungkook.

You can call me  selfish but I realized in this past week that I can't live without him. Heck I don't even want to imagine my life without him.

I bit my lips as I saw the person in front of the screen shook his head sadly, indicating we couldn't find anything. What do I do now?

As I was sitting there disappointed, my phone rang. I grabbed my phone as a sigh left before I swiped it up.

"Hey, Hana?"

I spoke as I heard heavy breathing from the other side.

Hana is a maid in the mansion which I used to live in with jungkook. She was like a friend so I asked her for a little help which was to keep me aware of the things which were going on in the mansion.

"Yn? Where the hell are you?"

I frowned as she was desperately speaking from the other side.

"Wdym where? I'm working on the footage!"
I replied

"Yn fuvk that footage! Do you know abt boss moving to another country?"

Drop some votes and lovely comments 🫂