10 • First night

Jungkook's POV:

Jungkook's POV:

"Take him to the hospital to treat him"

I said and my men began to pull up the weak, half unconscious Yoongi. I saw them driving away out of the mansion as I turned my heels to walk into the mansion.

I was walking through the hallway as the clicking sound of my boots was the only source of the sound in the silent house.

I opened the door of our room as I was welcomed by a weak figure sitting on the edge of the bed.

A sigh left my mouth as I removed my watch and kept it on the table. This action caught the attention of Yn as she quickly dashed towards me.

"Where's my brother? Where's he?"

She asked while staring at me desperately.

I removed the tie while my eyes never left her. Throwing the tie across the room I began to unbutton the shirt. I saw her eyes following my actions and slightly gulped down.

"W-what... are you doing?"

I slightly smirked as I rolled up my sleeves after unbuttoning the three buttons of my white shirt.

I swiftly brought my hands back towards her waist and pulled her closer making her land on my chest. Oh god! I love it when she's closer to me.

My hands ran on her smooth skin as I tucked some strands of her hair behind her ear.

"Isn't that what couples do on their marriage night?"

I asked with the hint of tease. A smile made its way to my lips as I saw her flushed cheeks.

But as I said she's not like other girls, she pushed me hard as I laughed at her cute reaction.

"Don't talk rubbish Jungkook! We all know how you married me without my will!"

I stopped laughing, and stared at her for a while.

"Whatever it is, I don't mind as long as I have you by my side, wifey!"

I tucked my hands inside my pockets as I leaned down at her level.

*Slap*

My face turned leftwards. Aish this girl always surprises me! I poked my cheek with my tongue.

"You're sick Jungkook! You can do anything you wish to but get this thing inside your fuvking mind! I fuvking belong to Jimin! My heart belongs to Jimin! My soul-"

I pushed her backwards before smashing my lips on her. I lost my mind hearing her saying that she belonged to another man other than me.

Without letting her get a chance to process ,I started moving my lips desperately. The anger, the jealousy can be felt through the kiss. I wanted to show her who she belonged to. Just me!