15 • Heart fluttering

"Took you long enough to be back! Seem like you met with someone other than your brother"

My soul shuddered at his deep octave voice which never failed to send shivers down my spine.

Gulping the lump inside the throat, I turned to face him.

"No! I just m-met Yoongi oppa!"

I tried my best to be confident but his piercing gaze wasn't helping either way.

"You sure?"

He took some calculative steps towards me and stood a few inches away.

"Yes I'm sure"

"Then why are you sweating, love?"

He asked calming while my hands quickly went to touch the wet spot on my forehead. Shit!

"It's...just hot in here"

my eyes looked everywhere but him, while his eyes never left mine. I could feel myself burning from his intimidating gaze.

"Okay, now come here!"

He pulled me towards him by my waist, snuggling his head in the crook of my neck.

"I Missed you.."

my breath hitched as his lips brushed against my skin, tracing soft kisses. He lifted his head.

"don't go away from my eyes ever again, hmm?"

He said caressing my cheek bone, I slightly nodded my head while my eyes stared at him strangely. Jimin was right,he trusts me.

***

Author's POV:

You were sitting on the couch, watching some k-drama on the tv but your mind was stuck on something.

It was Jungkook, he has been on your mind for the past months. The way treats you like you're his life, you were his first ever priority.

You have seen him running back to you leaving all his work just because of some silly things. But you aren't complaining though.

You like the way he took care of you and never lets any little things hurt you.

And you're now considering telling him the truth without caring about the consequences.

Your heart felt heavy knowing that he's being so good towards you while you're planning to destroy him. Is it how your brother raised you? No, definitely no.

You got up with a jerk as a sudden confidence rushes through you.

Yes, Yn you can do it! But what if he kills me along with jimin? No! Don't think negatively, okay! Calm down and just tell him.

You entered his study room, you saw his back facing you. You were just about to take steps towards him but his sudden outburst stopped you from doing so.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE PLAN GOT LEAKED?!"

Jungkook shouted at the person on the other line making you flinch on your spot. Your eyes grew wide as realization hit you.

Is he talking about the one I told jimin?

"Find the person who tried to betray me!! I'll make sure to give them the most painful death! YOU HAVE JUST 2 DAYS!!"

He declined the call while resting his one hand on his hips, trying to calm the volcano building inside him.

"What are you doing here?"

You flinched, realizing his all attention was on you. Gulping down the lump you looked up at his red- blooded eyes.

You opened your mouth to say something but nothing came out. You were scared to death seeing the man in front of you.

He sighed deeply as he started walking towards you.

"I'm sorry you have to see me like this but I just can't stand people who betray me"

he said softly but only you knew how his words sent a shiver down to your adrenaline.

"Btw why are you here? Were you by any chance missing me? Hmm?"

You just nervously smile at him as he lets out a laugh before engulfing you in his warm embrace.