22 • Us, at the end.

"Yn fuvk that footage! Do you know abt the boss moving to another country?"

WHAT??? My eyes widened with my heart beating rapidly.

"W-what?" I asked dumbly as she sighed.

"Yn i know you're trying hard to make it up. But you need to hurry up, I heard the boss' men saying that they are moving the whole mafia business to another country as per boss' order, and…" she paused which added fuel to my already anxious self.

"And what Hana?!?"

I nearly yelled and waited for her to complete but when she did, I saw the ground slipping under my feet.

"They are ready to leave now"

I stood up with a jerk as tears already formed in my eyes. No he can't just leave me like that! Taking out the car keys quickly I ran towards my car to drive away as soon as possible.

Even if he doesn't believe me, I'd be at peace that I didn't keep quiet, at least I'll tell him how much I love him.

"Fvck it!!" I banged the steering wheel as I got stuck in the traffic. My tears slid down, I looked outside the window and it seemed like it would take some time to clear the traffic.

Author's POV

You kick open the car door, quickly get out of it, you start running towards your destination.

A few minutes of running as if you're in some kind of marathon. You reached the main gate as you saw the guards, standing. It means they haven't left yet!

Catching your breath, you walked towards the gate with fast steps but one of them blocked your way. "Ma'am we can't let you inside" the guard spoke sternly but you didn't budge.

"Huh? Do you even know who you're talking to right now?" You asked furiously as that guard shook his head.

"I'm your boss' wife!" You yelled as he just shook your head.

"Ma'am I know my boss is handsome but it doesn't mean you'll call him your husband"

ok that was offensive! You went speechless as he stared at you head to toe before shaking his head in denial.

You grit your teeth , ready to curse the shit out of him but before you could, he did.

"And besides there is no one at home, and your 'husband' has already moved out from here" he said emphasizing the word husband but what caught your mind was. 'he left'

You stepped away as breath hitched just the thought of not meeting me ever again.

"No! He can't do that!!" You yelled, again going towards the gate ready to barge into the house.