18 • Cruelty

"I ASKED WHERE WERE YOU?!" Jungkook growled loudly making you shiver in fear

He didn't find out...right?

You bit on your quiring lips, "I went...to meet Yoongi oppa" you said but in return jungkook's grip tightened around your throat, his eyes spitting venom while your breath hitched as you started gasping for air.

"Don't fuvking lie, Yn!! I know what you have been doing behind my back!!"

He clenched his jaw while glaring at you.

"You proved me wrong again! A woman can never be trusted! fuvk! Was it all a game to you?! Huh? Was I a fool to believe you! Believe your lies!! I thought you finally started loving me but it was all your plan to ruin me!!"

Your world crashed as you saw a tear rolling down from his eyes. No one has seen him crying, heck people say he hasn't even cried at his mother's funeral.

And that man was shedding tears from a betrayal.

You realized you fuvked up, you shouldn't have done that. But you can't take it back, now.

Oh how you wished to go back and make everything right just so you wouldn't have to see this man's tears.

"Jungkook-"

"shh! I don't want to hear your voice Yn!"

Just as you were about to explain everything, he cuts you off. Oh how he loved to hear your voice  and now he doesn't want to hear anything from you.

He pressed himself on you as he brought his thumb to wipe off your tears.

"I hate you so much, Min Yn"

He let go of throat with a jerk as you slid down the wall, gasping for air while tears didn't stop flowing.

You were numb, you knew he would come to know it one day or another but you haven't seen it coming this early.

You broke him so much. His eyes showed how he doesn't want to see your face.

Your eyes darted to him with so much fear in them as you came to realise.

"What did you do to Yoongi oppa?"

You whispered but he was able to hear it. He turned around with his emotionless face.

"You have never seen the real me Yn, I've always tried my best to be soft for you but guess what, it wasn't worth it. And now you will see the worst of me!"

You looked at him shocked as you quickly stood up and went towards him.

"Where's my brother?!"

Your red eyes stared into his cold eyes, but there was nothing.

You shook your head while moving away from him.

"You didn't hurt him right? You can't kill him just because of this!"

You asked while internally praying for a negative answer. You wanted him to deny it but he just tilted his head.

"I wanted you to feel the same pain I'm in right now, which was losing someone you love the most"

your heart fell down to your stomach as you literally started shaking.

He just killed my brother! He killed my brother, just cuz he wanted me to feel the same pain as him? No! He couldn't be that cruel! My brother is alive ,no! He's not dead!

"Where's my brother jungkook-ah? Don't play with me right now"

you whispered between the tears while the man in front of you took some steps ahead, towering your figure.

"Play with you?"

He scoffed while his chest heaved up and down in anger.

"Isn't it you who started it? Just because he fed you with some lies! Well don't you wanna know how I get to know about your little secret, little wifey?"

He was mocking but all you did was stand there quietly staring at the man in front of you.

He stepped a little closer before leaning down to whisper.

"Your so-called lover, Park Jimin,"

you gasped, why would he do that?  but it all seemed to be clear. He did it to get back at me!

You stepped back, mind going insane with the taste of your own betrayal.

Jungkook was indeed a cruel man, and knowing he could literally kill you in wrath which did nothing but worry you.

You glance at the exit door as your feet move immediately to run away in search of your brother.

None of them could help you right now, you have to find your brother. He's not dead. He can't leave you just like that.

But Jungkook's quick reflexes caught you by your waist from behind while you struggled to get away from him.

"Leave me! You killer!!"

Jungkook took you to a whole new room which was all dark. He pushed you on the bed as he quickly pulled out something from the bedside drawer.

"No! Jungkook, you're not gonna do that! Leave me! I have to find my brother!!"

You yelled at him but he just ignored you and grabbed your one wrist and cuffed it with the leg of the bed.

"Shut up! Your brother is dead!"

You shook your head at his statement while trying to pull out the wrist from the cuffs. It only caused your wrist to get bruised.

"Stop doing that! I ain't gonna treat it!"

Just like that he walked away, leaving you behind in the cold, dark room. You sat there numbly on the cold ground processing everything.

You were happy to finally gain his trust and love. Your love was genuine for him but the situation made it look like you were just lying.

You failed to explain to him. You failed to tell him that you truly love him. You failed to tell him you went to Jimin's place to cut off all the strings but Jimin had different plans.

After you left his place he went crazy, and finally decided to pull off the stunt and sent those video clips of you both hugging, kissing at his place behind Jungkook's back.

You felt betrayed and the fact you gave Jungkook the biggest betrayal was making you sick.

You need to meet Jimin and ask him why he did that! But would you be able to do so?

***

Yn again gonna do some stupid things,*sigh*

well anyways vote and like<3