Ch-9 'Weekend'

Time skip Next day :

It was weekend today and everyone was currently having breakfast normally nothing special just like daily/ usually it happens and while everyone was eating Taehyung was already done so he went to his room excusing himself as he was already done so why would he stay there besides he don't even to same goes for some others and he know,

After others eated there breakfast they all (except Taehyung) were sitting in living room chit chatting with e/o at that time-

*Ooo Btw yeah Taehyung wasn't there since you know he was in his room & no one called him 😑 sad right 🥺🥲 behaviour like this By our own family*

Irene : I have an idea since its the weekend today why not lets just enjoy together rether than just sitting here talking to e/o.

Sadao : Yeah that sounds like a good idea.

Dezy : What do you say unnie & what bout others.

Yuna : of course why not whats the need to ask, its absolutely an good idea i am in it.

Howon : I am in too.

Dae : But what are we gonna do.

Irene : Umm lets watch movies.

Howon&Sadao : It sounds good. (Then look at e/o 😅)

Dezy : Do you know we used to enjoy like this on weekends sometimes in america too .

Irene : But sadly not every weekend atleast cause Hyung and Dad gets Sunday only to relax .

Howon : Ooo my princess is so caring.

Sadao : Ok lets go now.

Yuna : Common boys lets go.(to BTS as she know how her sons are like cold and other stuff , i hope you understand right )

Then everyone started standing up and going towards theatre/movie room.

Howon and Sadao looked at e/o and at others as well and judging from there behaviour and expressions they can tell that they are not gonna call tae they don't think so also that they aren't even bothered about that, they are just.......

And when they(howon & yuna) looked at e/o they knew they are having the se thing going on in there minds -

Yuna : Let me send a maid to call Taehyung .

Irene : Whats the need of calling HIM.

Yuna : What are you saying Irene you shouldn't say like that he is your little brother we should call him to.

Dae : She is right mamma, just leave him besides if he would have wanted to stay with us he wouldn't have gone to his room after breakfast, i don't think he wants to.

Though everything Irene and Dae Hyun is saying is just the result of their hatred towards him but still they both have i point,

And after hearing to both of theirs points Howon and Yuna also thought that they too have a point but at the same the fact can't go just unseen that what could he have done when he was already done with the breakfast, could he have stayed there only and just stare at everyone or his empty plate when he was already done no ofcourse not he can't do that and Howon and Yuna also thought the same .

Howon : Ok everyone just leave it here only, lets do this we will call him and invite him if he would want to stay with us he can and if not he can just leave if he wants to in this way we will also find out and besides what would he have done at that time when he was already done with breakfast he can't just stay there right we should think from others perspective as well.