Ch-12 'First visit'

Time skip after Taehyung's return from University :

He was having lunch with Yuna only as Dezy and Irene had went out with there respective friends which they made here in korea by now.

While eating-

Tae : M-mom c-can you do me a favour.

Yuna : Sure I will do anything you want to but what's with the 'FAVOUR' there is nothing like that between us you just tell me and from next time don't ask like this 'fAvOuR' word of yours ok.

Tae just looked at her.

Yuna : Now say that i won't want say something like that again .

Tae : I w-won't say that a-again.

Yuna : Okay so what are you waiting for now tell me what do you want me to do Tae baby 🙂.

Tae : I-I......I-I want to.........I-I w-want to v-visit M-Mamma.

Yuna looked at Taehyung, he was just looking down.

Yuna : Sure baby i will take you there.

Tae : Noo i-its ok you don't need to t-trouble yourself j-just tell me the address i-i can go by myself its r-really ok

A/N : Yes T/M/N's grave is in korea only not in America as she wanted it to be like that.

Yuna : No baby don't worry and besides i haven't visited her in a while.... and also that i don't want you to go there alone specially when its your first time visiting T/M/N.

*Yes he haven't visited her even for once since her death to now as her grave was in korea & he was in America and never returned to america after her death though before T/M/N's they visited a america a few times*

Tae : Okay.

Yuna : So When did you wanted to visit her.

Tae : I-I a-actually wanted to visit Mamma today only.

Yuna : Well then lets finish eating first and after that just get ready we will leave after that ok .

Taehyung nodded and started eating food more fastly well as you all know that he already eats fast atleast when he is with someone like his family and not alone so that he could stay away from those eyes and those people who basically hates him and now also he was eating fastly but when Yuna mentioned about going after lunch he started eating more fastly like really very fastly not caring that he might end up choking himself.
Ofcourse why would he not hurry as he is gonna visit her for the very first and that too after so many years.

Yuna : Taehyung baby relax please eat slowly you already always eat food so fast and now you are doubling the speed relax okay i know why you are hurrying so much cause you want to visit T/M/N as soon as possible but atleast eat slowly what if you got sick because of not chewing food properly i will feel bad.

Taehyung looked at her with an non readable face that no one can tell what's going on in his mind

Tae's mind : This is what Mamma used to say to me when I used to eat fastly.

Not only this he was also think that like he never thought that someone ever notices or something regarding how fast he eats and also that no one cares and ignores and so many things like that.........

Then he started eating slowly not slowly but with how much speed he eats with others not as fast as he was eating just now but still fast you know .

Then they finished there lunch ofcourse first Taehyung later he went to his room to get changed so that he could leave soon then after Yuna was done she also left.