Ch-44 'Water & Ramen'

Seeing the beautiful weather Taehyung decides to go in the garden and so here he was, looking at the beautiful surrounding. The wind blowing occasionally, being past noon it was, the sunshine was light, as the light clouds move around the open sky. The wind being cool, wheather just like it's in the starting of rainy season, not dark- bright but also not sunny- cool to the eyes.

Taehyung looks at the beautiful flowers infront of him. His fingers grazing them. An idea pops up in his head as he quickly goes inside, coming back with a water bottle. He sits down & pours a little water on the dry cracky soil inhaling deeply as the pleasing smell of wet soil reaches his nostrils.

Making him smile so lost & dizzily- it was one of his favourite smells.

Taehyung pours some more water at the dry soil near the now wet one- greedy, wanting to get more of it.

Smiling with heart eyes looking at the soil as if he has reached the love of his life.

Taehyung hears a hearty chuckle making his actions to freeze. He slowly turns his head to left only to see Hoseok leaning against a tree, standing arms crossed over his chest, muscles flexing, as he just smiles.

Causing the bottle to fall from Taehyung's hand. As he just wishes for the ground to swallow him whole then & there only. Also not being able to look away cause of how his heart was fluttering looking at the smiling male.

"Hello Taehyungie" Hoseok speaks still smiling at him,

Taehyung face turns red as he replies,

"H-Hello Hoseok Hyung" And he looks away to the other side, so embarrassed, internally crying, as his red ears becomes visible to the other- cute.

'Just go and fuck yourself Taehyung.'

Taehyung's insides tells him,

"(Chuckles) You're so cute Taehyung." He hears Hoseok speak, followed by the faint sound of footsteps that soon disappears.

Taehyung doesn't replies, still looking away, his face still red, but a thought crosses his mind making his heart to drop.

Making him to turn his head instantly- Did he left?

Only to be met with him sitting just beside, on his one knee- so close.

As his beautiful eyes stares directly into Taehyung's almond ones, who also stares back up at him- not moving.

Hand reaching up, Hoseok moves a strand of hair behind Taehyung's ear.

A strong wind blows making the two to finally break eye contact.

"You like the smell of soil?" Hoseok asks when the wind stops, picking the now half empty bottle due to the fall up.

Taehyung thinks but nods nevertheless,

"(Chuckles) No? You Loves it, Am i right?"

Taehyung looks up at him taken aback.

"Am i right Tae." The name slips from his mouth so smoothly, as he looks at Taehyung.

"Yes" Taehyung replies so lost.

"The bottle isn't clean now.....your hands will get dirty." As he puts the dirty bottle with wet soil around it at side.

"You can't use the bottle, but I've an idea." As he looks back at Taehyung,

Standing up he extends his hand.

"Come." Holding Hoseok's hand Taehyung stands up,

"Th-"

"Uhuh No, Don't say those words to me Baby Boy..... Let's go now." With that he starts walking, taking Taehyung with him.