Ch-48 'Sleepover'

Returning from work, the eyes lands on the nightstand as he spots the black file present there. Wanting to just go and burn it.

There was no way he would choose someone else over him, there was absolutely no one who could replace him, who could take his place in his heart, he is the one that has been ruling his heart and who would be in the future as well.

It was Taehyung, it is Taehyung & it will be Taehyung.

But at the same time he also doesn't know what he should do about what has came infront of him now.

He goes removing his coat, watch, wallet, as he opens the buttons of his shirt wanting to go for shower- exhausted. But more then that he was stressed. Not glancing at the black file. Thinking about the ways he would be refusing to something that too specially to Gramps.

He remembers the conversation he had about it with his Mother earlier-

Sitting on the office chair in his personal office room. He was working, at that time he heard the notification of his phone.

On checking it was Yuna who had voice messaged him-

"Hello, Baby i-

And he doesn't know when will she stop calling him Baby.

"-i hope you're not over working yourself, as always i'm suggesting you to leave the work, go & enjoy yourself, anyhow i know you're not gonna listen to me well atleast at this considering how much workaholic, cold, in the Mafia, brutal & all you & your brothers are-"

And he sighs hearing his mother.

"-so here's the thing, first of all you're not allowed to tell about it to your brothers atleast for now. Till we don't allow you to & it's mine and specially your Grandpa- i mean Gramps order-"

He frowns hearing her, something like this had never happened before. They absolutely Never hides anything from eachother- well until now after all it was about 'Him', the precious. How could he. Even though he felt bad for not sharing it but he had also seen the nonsense behaviour of his other five brothers towards him- towards Taehyung.

"So I've putted a black file in your room which consists of some pictures & biodata of some girls & boys. I want you to choose from them and tell me which one you'll be taking as your spouse, we've decided to marry you off."

And the next thing he had done was calling Yuna, totally against the idea of marrying someone else then him.

But she had told him answers to each, whether he made the excuse of the family not being decent but her answer was that they all belongs to respectful & wealthy families even though both knew their was no way any of them would reject someone cause of his/hers status or family background.

Even on asking why him out of the Six of them, her answer was it's his Gramps choice & also that they found him to be the best choice out of all.

He comes out of the bathroom, as his eyes went on that black file- feeling like burning it somewhere.

Now it has been two days ever since he has been ignoring it and Yuna has been on his tail to see the file & tell her his decision. As he made excuses everytime she would ask him like- he's busy, have no time & all.

But he can't anymore as she's sitting infront of him in his room after he returned from work, placing the file infront of him wanting him to choose.

He opens the file unwantedly as he just turns the page not looking at even the single one of them.