Ch-10 'A dropped paper'

TIME SKIP NEXT DAY :

It was like usual Tae woke up did his morning routine get ready for college and then went downstairs for breakfast but at the right time,

He then came out of his room passing the hallway to the big area before the stares looking large well decorated and then towards the stairs but there he saw a paper laying on the floor in the area before the stairs he peeked it up as it didn't look like trash to him and how can it even be trash as it is JEON MANSION and the servents of Jeons can't be that careless never ever unless they are not really interested in the job.

After peeking even without looking at it he can tell that the paper was some what like a document which it really was, then he read Whatever was written on the paper and there he came to the conclusions that it belongs to non other than Jeon Empire/industries, and also that it is very important judging from the content in it he can tell ,though it must have fallen from any file or something since there should more papers to it and it wasn't complete at all he can tell that as well but still important He thought 💭.
Which it really was.

*And common he was THE topper in business when he studied it in the whole University so he can handle tell & this very quick and its like a piece of cake for him*

So he looked around to see who dropped it here so that he could return it but to his surprise there was no one there as he took a few small steps forward like just 1 or 2 only while looking around he then look towards the stairs and there he saw some certain people heading downstairs while discussing something seriously (as they were discussing some business stuffs) having their cold faces on and their usual cold Aura along with them sending shivers down anyones spine and also to the fragile boy who is standing there away from them holding a paper.

So those "some certain people" were 6 yes there was 6 of them at ofcourse it was non other then BTS and also that Dae hyun wasn't there with them 😁

Tae's mind : Hmm looks like Hyungs dropped it they are even holding a file it must be it hmm 🤔 how should I call them its the first time i will be calling them ever since we came to korea and before that as well..........stupid Tae what are you even thinking just call them normally whats the need of thinking this just back to earth (scolds himself internally for thinking stupid things )

A/N : But only we know that why was he thinking so much before calling them for the first even if he has a reason for it and he himself don't know about it yet but we do that what actually it is and whats going on and also that whats gonna happen 😁.

Tae : H-hyung. (Started going down towards them)

"........." (didn't hear)

Tae : H-hyung ( this time a bit loudly )

"........." ( still no one heared him )

Tae's mind : Yeah Taehyung speak a bit loudly they are not gonna hear you at this rate at least its not like they are gonna it eat you alive.

Tae : Hyung (started going down towards them fastly) HYUNG..... HYUNG.

Now they heared him a bit and stopped and turned around to see who is calling them .

*They had already reached the ground by now and was at the end of stairs*

All the six of them stopped on their track and all of them turned around to see.

BTS POV : We all were going downstairs together all of us for having breakfast after getting ready for office . And while going downstairs we were discussing our business about the project we are working on and also about the upcoming meeting for the same .

As we were going down and were almost in the mid of the stairs we heared some good voice from behind but it wasn't quite audible since it was so low and as we were discussing our imp. business we just ignored it and continued sunce it can be any random voice to.