Ch-40 'Permission!?!?!- Stalking'

It has been a week ever since JaunJi's return to say that he has grown close to Taehyung wasn't a lie. Though Taehyung returns late from University then his actual timing cause he goes to meet Mark so it's only after that, that JaunJi spends some time with Taehyung well not daily cause he doesn't wanna frustrate the Youngest with his presence. Though it doesn't look like Taehyung would get.

Like Juanji had thought Taehyung turned out to be his favourite of all. Just as there're times when we can expect or guess at the very first that who would be our most favourite or not & it turned out that Jaunji wasn't wrong after all. Taehyung indeed turned out to be his favourite just like he was in childhood.

Taehyung might not remember it cause of how little he was, that how much his Grandpa loved him & used to spend time with him. Later they had moved to America whilst JaunJi & his wife to Netherlands her favourite place. His wife who passed away two years before T/M/N did, after which JaunJi started traveling around the world.

JaunJi has seen Taehyung's art works now and it looks like the three's discription wasn't wrong indeed, he's really good at what he does.

Taehyung had told him about how he has made a bestfriend whose name's Mark & his husband Jackson Hyung who treats him like his younger brother & indeed he's like an elder brother to Taehyung. JaunJi was the first one who Taehyung had told about the two that too without asking. He had even showed him pictures of them at which JaunJi had thought he needs to talk to Jackson as to what's going on.

And when he did, it turned out that Taehyung's still unaware & they're keeping everything for surprise. He also noticed that Jackson wanted to say or ask something but didn't. Juanji didn't pushed him knowing how sensible his Grandsons are and can handle everything themselves & also that if necessary he would ask him himself, atleast at the right time.

Cause apparently JaunJi had other things to focus on. He wasn't finding something right about his family but also wasn't able to point it out at what's going on, he was finding many things unusual if specifically said regarding Taehyung specially when they would be having meals, the only time when everyone was present- together.

At the moment Taehyung was with Mark at his home-

"No! No! No! I'm not taking no as an answer this time Taehyung you always says that, No!" Mark speaks stubbornly arms crossed over his chest a little frown never leaving his delicate features.

"But Markie please try to understand."

"What understand Taehyung you always says that. It's always 'No' to everything whether it's going on an even two day trip with us or having a sleepover at my place or anything like that you never agrees to it or is it because you don't trust me or Jackson."

"No! Ofcourse not! It's not like that! What're you even saying, I've told you many times you're my Bestfriend i actually do trust you, even Jackson Hyung how can you even think like that"

"But it doesn't looks like that-"

"Mark don't repeat that for even once more Okay or else i would get angry and i can bet you won't be able to handle my anger not even Jackson Hyung would be able to."

"(Rolls eyes) Yeah you always says that non of us would be able to handle your anger if you gets Angry when you don't even get angry at literally anything, even my little self can tell you're facking anger (scoff)"

'Then i wish you never gets to see my Angry side......Atleast not for yourself.'

"(Sigh) Mark listen to me I've told you that my family is very strict."

Mark knows that Taehyung has told him many times besides action speaks louder than words & he even remembers the very last conversation they had with Taehyung about his family being strict-