Ch-43 'Earpods & Pictures'

Sitting in the leaving room of second floor Taehyung paints, his stuff scattered around on the table. Today everyone was busy so non was gathered in living downstairs so he was here by himself, relaxed- opposite to what he would actually have been at the moment if not here.

He hears the second door of the room opening- one which was inside. It led to another sitting room near the one he was in & that room would open in hallway cause near that were just either others rooms or guest rooms.

When the door was completely open Taehyung sees a figure walking inside holding phone on his ear, eyes sharp as he talks on the phone, causing his heart to flutter.

Taehyung looks at his walking figure- on his way to other door which would also led him to outside in the hallway.

Sensing someone his eyes fells on couches- where he was sitting, as he stops his motions for a second, before continuing cause of the call from the otherside of line.

Turning on his heels he walks, sitting on single couch near Taehyung's double seat one. Within a few minutes the call was cutted by him.

"Hello Prince TaeTae"

"H-Hiii Yoongi Hyung" Taehyung replies slightly flustered at the call of his sudden nickname making the other to chuckle at his reaction.

Before they could continue Yoongi's phone rings again as he answers sitting there only, eyes looking at the his figure sitting on the couch, looking so beautiful, & within a minute the short call was over.

"Tae, Can you give me a glass of water." Taehyung looks up hearing, eyes then moving to the side table where he had moved the jug & glass to earlier cause of his things.

Nodding he turns his upper body to left for picking it up, making the perfect view of his delicate frame visible, the small waist as the cloth wraps around it properly cause of the turn, so petite.

Turning again Taehyung was about to pour water in the glass,

"Wait Taehyung your things might get wet." Saying this he stands up, reaching close he sits down besides him on the couch.

"Let me do it." As he takes jug & glass from his hands, their fingers brushing with eachother's making their hearts to flutter.

Pouring water Yoongi drinks it,

'He drank so less?'

When done Yoongi bends his front to his left, to the point he was infront of Taehyung.

Taehyung stops his movements, heart racing at the sudden closeness as he looks at his face from so close, his beautiful cat eyes, those black long hairs of his- parted, the perfect nose and those lips, everything about him was so perfect.

When done placing Yoongi turns his head only to see him already looking- with no movements in his features at all. His eyes moves at the Younger's face, taking glimpse of it before the pairs finally stops at his eyes, without blinking the two stares into eachother's eyes- so lost.

It lasted a while before Yoongi finally moves back- unwillingly.

"You don't if i sit here, though i can move if-"

"No don't..... I-It's fine" Taehyung finishes, embarrassed,

Yoongi : Mhmm so what were you doing?

"Umm i-i was pai-" Taehyung replies slowly turning his head to look up at Yoongi but stops midway noticing something-