Ch-13 'I hate stuttering too'

Time skip next day :

They all were there and then Irene also came greeted everyone and was sitting on his chair when Taehyung also arrived in dinning hall,

*Yes only he wasn't there he over slept cause he was very tired yesterday*

He greeted everyone bowing,

Yuna : Good morning Tae baby.

Then he sat down,

On the other hand when Dae Hyun and Irene heared Yuna's words they chuckled and rolled there eyes in annoyance.

They were eating when-

Yuna : Taehyung do you want some omelette.

Tae just looked at her not saying anything.

Yuna : Tae baby now common say something.

Taehyung extended his plate even if wasn't thinking of eating the omelette before but he couldn't refuse now at least someone asked him as well about something whether he wants or not finally.
She putted omelette in his plate.

Tae : T-thank you Mom.

Irene : (Chuckle) Huh why do you have to be so dramatic can't you just simply call her Mama whats with the 'MOM' and here she is calling you baby & i don't thinking Mama you should.

Dae Hyun : I totally agree with her you shouldn't and on the other hand look at him huh just whatever🙄.

Once again H&Y was shocked after a while they nodded looking at e/o when again D&S didn't said anything they had decided previously that if something happens again they want stay silent and would surely say something.

Yuna : Irene , Dae Hyun what are you saying are you both even serious here or you are joking if it is like that its not a good one.

Howon : Exactly you both shouldn't do this its not a right thing to.

Taehyung didn't know what to say he was just getting nervous with each second passing as the conversation started regarding him and was going on and was getting more and more scared that what if Sadao gets angry it won't be good for Taehyung then.

He just started eating very fastly to finish the food as soon as possible not knowing what to do other than that but then as he was eating he was just increasing his speed and he ended up choking himself .

Tae : (Cough....Cough....cough.....)

No one could say anything after Howon as Taehyung choked himself and the conversation got cut off cause of that

Yuna : Taehyung are you fine here drink some water (giving him some water while rubbing his back) i told you not to eat so fast why were you eating so fast you should eat slowly.

Taehyung took the glass and gulped the water down and soon he calm down.

Howon : Are you fine now Taehyung.

Taehyung nodded.

Yuna : Do you want some more water.

Taehyung shook his head as no.

Tae : N-no i-its okay i am f-fine and i-i am sorry for d-disturbing e-everyone i am sorry again.

Yuna : Taehyung why are you saying sorry you didn't even do anything then why.

Tae : No its m-my fault i d-disturbed everyone i am s-sorry for that.

Y&H's heart ached hearing and seeing him like that .

Tae : I think i-i should probably head to u-university now or i-i might get l-late.

With that he left from there not before saying bye and bowing *so formal right for a family member*