01 | youtube

"WHAT THE FUCK is up youtube," the brunette started her video, holding the vlog camera to her face. "this is extremely weird for me, since i normally post on tiktok, but here we are trying new things!"

she wandered around the room before settling at the table in the middle. "i'm in a new location, actually an entirely new city, today."

"this is unknown information to y'all, but i have recently signed on to a new management team! i am now an influencer under z star digital, with a wonderful manager laura!" the camera pans to an older woman, who gives elizabeth a quick peck on the cheek before continuing with her work.

"i'm still living in philly at the moment, but after this semester i'll be making the move to the city of angels and be filming at the warehouse," lizzie explains, continuing her video.

"so basically, i figured since i'm a youtuber now, y'all should know a bit more about me other than the quick get ready with me we're all used to," she sets the camera down while pulling out her phone to bring up the q&a she had posted earlier on her instagram story.

"starting with the basics, since many are asking," she began. "my name is elizabeth myers, but i go by lizzie, i just turned nineteen years old, and i'm about to finish my freshman year of college at upenn in philadelphia."

"i haven't yet decided if i'll be continuing my education in california, but that's something we've got some time to figure out," she nervously laughs.

"i'm originally from new hampshire, where my mom still lives with my dog who i miss terribly," she shows the camera a picture of a young husky. "but being given these opportunities is something i can't turn down, and now she'll be able to visit in the beautiful weather!"

"i don't know anyone here other than laura, so i'm definitely excited to meet some people and hopefully bring you guys some good content."

"next question is, 'do you remember what video made you famous?'" she laughs, thinking about the stupid tiktok she made with her friends at college. "the first video of mine that blew up was my roommates and i talking about our celebrity crushes, mine of course being timothée chalamet."

"one of my friends had said a tiktok boy was her celebrity crush, so when he liked the video, everyone sort of freaked out and followed me," she giggles. "i'm not sure they knew what they were in for."

"i started off not posting at all, and i lost a few thousand followers because of it." she begins to explain, picking at her fingernails. "then i realized that maybe it wouldn't be too embarrassing if i actually started posting about my life, so i did."

"i didn't think i was a very interesting girl, but apparently a lot of people liked to see what college life was like. i grew out of my shell a bit and became comfortable posting on all apps, and now i'm on youtube!"

"the last question i'm going to answer is, 'what is your dream brand to work with?'" she sighed, thinking deeply about this one, "i have to say gucci. i know, i know, strong ask, but honestly you said dream brand and i'm going with it."

"anyways, sorry this wasn't super exciting, but laura and i have a lot planned for the near future, so keep an eye out! i won't post another video until i'm officially moved in, so like two weeks or so, but i'll still be active on tiktok and instagram!"

"thank you all for watching, and i love you guys!" she kissed the camera quickly before shutting it off.

"that was good!" laura smiled.

"no it was terrible," lizzie dropped her head on the table. "i don't know how to be interesting, that was what like 8 minutes? not long enough to really get anywhere."

"it's okay honey!" laura placed a hand on the girl's shoulder, "we have to start somewhere. i wouldn't have reached out to you if i didn't believe in your talent."

lizzie picked her head up and smiled at the older woman. "thank you again for giving me this chance, laura. you're right, i'll try not to let you down."

riley speaks!
sorry this chap is kinda short, but this story is mostly going to be social media/imessage once we get more into the swing of things!