15 | youtube + instagram

"WHAT'S UP FUCKERS?" lizzie yells from the back of the van.

nick sits next to her with a blonde wig on his head. chris wears a grey fluffy hat and black rhinestone sunglasses.

"today we are going to be doing another most likely to," nick explains.

matt pauses to take his sweatshirt off, and chris obsesses over his nip-slip.

"we're all wearing my brand," chris says, pointing to his, matt's, and lizzie's shirts.

"oh, i'm wearing a shirt that says pussy-chicken," nick says, the rest bursting into laughter before the camera cuts.

matt puts on sunglasses and dj headphones and lizzie grabs a random hat from the backseat.

"who's most likely to be a gentle parent?" chris asks.

"not me, sorry," nick says immediately.

"i want to skip this question please," matt says. "i don't like the wording, i don't like anything about it."

"awe, does little matty boy not like to talk about children?" lizzie jokes.

"i'm not ready for that shit," he says.

"who is?" chris asks dramatically, "you think any of us want that right now?"

chris starts to play with matt's old dental floss and they start fighting as the youngest boy gets embarrassed.

"it's really not that big of a deal," chris starts. "you're making it seem like i really crave your floss. to be honest i don't give a fuck about your floss. with all due respect, your floss means nothing to me."

"i thought you were dirty and had a piece of lint on you, and i tried to be a kind brother-"

matt starts to interrupt him but chris stops him.

"and remove your lint, and you were all dramatic about it." chris continues.

"make sure you keep your own in line then," matt says.

"keep my floss in line?" chris laughs, "i literally just saw the realization of stupidity in your head."

chris starts to raise his voice talking about how floss is used.

"you sound silly," matt says plainly.

"you're insane."

the camera cuts. "who's most likely to get mad over something stupid?"

"chris."

"probably nick," chris says.

"no, chris."

"yeah, definitely chris."

chris is immediately in a bad mood, arguing with what everyone has to say.

"here's a good way to use shocking," matt says. "it's shocking that we're talking about the use of the word."

"it's shocking you're actually speaking," chris says.

nick brings up the definition of the the word shocking, and chris says, "yeah no shit."

chris starts to go on about his poor health and how him and nick tend to diagnose themselves randomly.

"okay, so anyone but you," nick says and matt smiles.

"matt's just perfect like that," lizzie says.

matt tries to keep chris in line as he starts throwing floss around the car, then continuing to speak over nick as he complains about his sunglasses.

nick calls chris a pussy, which results in everyone laughing. chris pretends to be a narrator of a story, then saying, "my head's as warm as a chicken's caboodle right now."