24 | youtube + instagram

"WHAT IS UP youtube!" elizabeth screams into the vlog camera before turning around and walking forward.

"we're officially a week into tour and we have our second day off," nick says, facing the camera towards him.

"we're in the big apple!" chris screams, earning a couple of looks their way.

lizzie twirls and screams in excitement.

"they shouldn't be brought in public," matt shakes his head.

"today, we're going thrifting in new york," nick says.

"and then we're gonna get cheesecake," chris faces the camera, dramatically rubbing his stomach.

the youngest triplet steps forward to join the singular girl in the front of the group, throwing an arm around her.

nick zooms the camera into the two of them before it cuts off.

"oh my god, can we pick each other outfits to wear to dinner tonight?" lizzie asks excitedly.

"i'm picking yours," matt says, already knowing what he's looking for.

the teenagers continue walking through different thrift stores, compiling outfits for their friends. matt picks an outfit for lizzie, lizzie picks for nick who picks for chris, and chris for matt.

after shopping for a few hours, they're finally ready to get dressed and get some food.

"matt this is actually fire," lizzie says, looking in the mirror at her new outfit.

they all met in the hall outside of the dressing rooms, admiring each other's choices.

the camera cuts to them sitting on benches in the city, eating pizza.

"so, elizabeth myers," matt zooms the camera in on her. "when can we expect music?"

she puts her head in her hands, covering her face. matt only pushes the camera closer to her.

"well, i still need to write a few more songs before an album," she starts. "but, maybe some singles soon?"

nick starts clapping, nodding his head. "yeah and when they come out i wanna hear everyone's support."

the camera cuts to the group sitting at junior's cheesecake outlet. lizzie is moaning over her oreo cheesecake as matt gives her a weird look next to her.

chris flips the camera around to face him and nick also giving weird looks, then the camera cuts.

"we realized that we haven't given you guys a bus tour yet," chris says to the camera as nick records him. "so, stepping on to the bus, we see our lovely driver daryl."

"then, we see our little dining area," he opens his arms and twirls around the area. "now, we walk through this door to find our private bedrooms."

"here's the wonderful elizabeth myers taking a little nap," he opens her curtain to reveal the sleeping girl's face. "and here's sleepy bernard," he does the same to matt in his bunk.

they finish the tour of the bus before filming a quick outro once everyone's awake.

instagram | sturniolo.triplets has posted!

triplets has posted!