CHAPTER - 9

AUTHOR'S POV

After the marriage rituals got finished, it's now time for the post marriage rituals ,that is the famous 'Joota- churai ' ki rasam .

The most awaiting ritual of the entire wedding .Surely this ritual has its own fan base .

Well, the Ladkiwale and Ladkewale are now facing each other , ready for World war III .The air is thick with tension as the two parties are not ready to negotiate.

Then Vikram from the groom's side decided to break the silence.

"Listen we can calm down and have a talk on this matter ,there's no need to glare at each other like some hungry monsters " He said to both the parties.

P.S - Trying to be intellectual .

"Huh! Bol bhi kon raha hai ,wo jiski wajah se ye ladai shuru hui " ( Who is even speaking,the one because of whom this fight started) Srishti said while huffing.

"Excuse me miss I was not talking to you " Vikram said.

"Aur mai toh jaise tumse baat karne ke liye mari ja rhi hu " ( I am also not dying to talk to you ) Srishti said .

"Tum apne aap ko samajhti kya ho ?" He said getting irritated.

"Ek insaan jiske pass dimag hai lekin tum jaise bina dimag wale ye nhi samajh payenge " ( A person who has a brain but brainless people like you will not understand this) She said and flipped her hair dramatically which irritated him more.

Vikram was about to say something, when Srishti got scolded by Shraddha , but the silent laughter of Arnav angered him more .He will surely take his revenge from him.

"Okay then 4.5 lakh is final " Srishti said .

"Ji nhi " Vikram said .

"Ji haan"

"Ji nhi "

"Ji haan "

"Ji n-"

"Ab bus bhi karo tum dono " (Now stop both of you ) Shraddha shouted.

"Stop fighting like some kindergarten kids " Shraddha said .

"Yes, there are still many guests left ,so please " Arnav reasoned.

"We will be quiet once our demand will get fulfilled, otherwise forget about the shoes" Shrishti said innocently.

"In your dreams only your demand will get fulfilled ,and for the shoes we will get them without fulfilling your demand " Vikram said with a cunning smile.

And like this the two parties again started arguing.

After listening to their arguments for some minutes Arnav decided to put there fight to an end .

"Vikram keep quiet now " "You all have already fought a lot on this topic " "Now no one will argue " "And girls I am agreeing to all your demands " Arnav said .

Hearing this the ladkiwale started cheering .

"Yaar how can you do this to us ?" "This is not fair we are fighting for you only and you are betraying us " Vikram whined.

"I am not betraying anyone ,you tell me do we have any other option left for now " Arnav said .

"They are not ready to return my shoes and I am in no mood to go home barefoot neither I want to sit here and watch you guys fight on this all night "

"But they are demanding a huge amount " "4.5 Lakhs for returning the shoes which you already own " Vikram reasoned .

"Yaar Anurag make him understand " "Warna ye ladka toh humari naak katwa dega " Vikram whined .

Finally, Anurag who is least interested in this topic gave some attention to their talks.

"If they are not ready to return the shoes then let them keep it " " I'll arrange another pair of shoes for you , you did not need to go home barefoot " Anurag said .

"Nice idea bro " "Though this was not expected from you" Vikram said excitedly and received a deadly glare from Anurag .

Anurag's glaring got interrupted by a sweet voice which he didn't know his heart will soon desire for .

"But unfortunately this great idea of his will not get successful till I am here " Kiara said .

Hearing this Anurag turned his back along with other people .

Now all eyes are on her, as she came forward and stood infront of him .

Her black eyes staring intently into his brown ones , she said "And I meant it ". " you should too" .

"It's almost vidai's time ,we should hurry up, there are few more rituals left to do before vidai"

Kiara said breaking the eye contact and went from there along with Shraddha .

FEW MOMENTS AGO

Kiara was coming back from washroom when she heard two women talking in the lobby about an ex-employee of Malhotra Industries getting kidnapped .

She had heard about this from some of her company's employees ,but that time she didn't paid much attention to this news.

She was in her own thoughts when Shraddha's Mom called breaking her train of thoughts .

"Kiara where were you ?"She asked.

"I just went to washroom aunty "She said.

" I was searching for you from long time".

"Aunty few girls were there neither they were using the washroom nor allowing anyone to use it ,the whole washroom was crowded by them"

"They even locked the washroom from inside saying they don't want any disturbance as they are fixing their makeup " .

"But in real they were applying layers of makeup in the name of touch ups" .

"Huh why?" "Event is almost going to end".

"They were talking about impressing some handsome guy dressed in all back outfit " Kiara said and rolled her eyes.

" So it took me some time to get myself out from there" .

"It's ok beta " "Actually your mom called me as you were not picking up her calls ,she said you to call her immediately " .

"Ohh" "Thank you Aunty "

Kiara is wiping her tears as she is now heading towards the parking lot .Shraddha's teary eyes are revolving in her mind .Vidai's emotional moments were not leaving her mind specially their group hug ,how they cried their heart out .As if they are meeting each other for the last time.

With a heavy heart she bade adieu to her bestfriend .And as she was about to open her car door something caught her attention ,that is a note on the rear- view mirror saying -

YES I DO

***************************************

Please share your feedback and do like this chapter if you enjoyed it .