CHAPTER - 11

(Karmakar's Residence)

AUTHOR'S POV

"You ??" Kiara said being utterly shocked.

" What are you doing here ? "

On the other hand Anurag is also shocked as hell. He was not expecting her here .He knew that Mr.Karmakar has a daughter but in no way he had thought of Kiara being that daughter.

"Aren't the Karmakar's have organised a dinner ?" He asked.

"They have ,but you are not invited here". She said while scrutinizing her eyes.

He chuckled slightly at her reply.

"You have got the wrong information Ms. Karmakar, kindly inquire before speaking ". He said .

" I am nearly and dearly invited to the dinner ,so you better welcome me inside whole heartedly" He said with a small smirk.

"Huh!! do I look like a fool to you ?" "That you will say anything and I will believe you"

" Listen, everyone is already inside ,only Mr.Malhotra's son is left ,who will be here in few minutes"
"You might not be knowing about him but he is very cruel , he can be more cruel to you,if he will get to know that you are faking his identity ".
" It will not take him a second to wipe that smirk out of your face "

"You better save yourself by leaving fro-" Kiara's voice got cut by Vansh's voice .

"What's taking you so long ki ?" Vansh said that's when he saw Anurag standing at the doorway .

"Hey Anurag ,how are you?" He said smiling and went to hug him .

Anurag also hugged him back, and glanced at kiara to see her reaction .

Her reaction was surely funny ,her eyes were like they are gonna pop out any moment.He mentally laughed seeing her reaction.

"What was taking you guys so long to come inside ?" Vansh said breaking the hug.

"Nothing ,we were just talking " Anurag said with a sly smile and looked at her.

"I hope she didn't troubled you much " Vansh said.

"No,she didn't " Anurag said still looking at Kiara .

"Let's go inside ,everyone is waiting for you".
"Yeah ,sure".

And they both went inside leaving Kiara behind .

AFTER FEW MOMENTS

After they went inside Anurag greeted everyone ,and after few exchanged talks, he also joined them in their business talks.

Then 15-20 mins later Mrs.Karmakar called everyone for the dinner.

Karmakar called everyone for the dinner

( Imagine this as night )

All were seated on the dining table except for Kiara and her mother as they were helping the maids in serving the food.

When everything was set Kiara went towards the dinner table to take her seat .But what she saw made her blood boil,she is already pissed by this dinner and on top of that he is sitting on her chair.

But she doesn't want to face him specially after what happened few moments ago,that was a huge embarrassing moment,so she remained silent and sat on the only vacant chair which was beside him only.

She could feel his gaze when she sat beside him ,but chose to ignore as if he doesn't even exist.

They were having their dinner peacefully when Mr.Karmakar and Mr.Malhotra looked at each other ,after few minutes of their inconclusive debate about who will talk first then they eventually decided to speak with one accord.

Mr.Karmakar cleared his throat ,which made Kiara alert.

"There is something we want to tell you all" Mr.Karmakar said.

"Specially to Anurag and Kiara " Mr.Malhotra said.

" What is it Dad ?" Anurag asked being confused.

Everyone has stopped eating their food ,and are eagerly waiting for the revelation.

"That you both are getting married " Said Mr.Malhotra looking at Anurag and Kiara.

Shock would be an understatement for both of their reaction.

"What???" They said in unison and stood up from their respective places .

"First listen to us completely, then say anything" "Now sit both of you " Mr.Karmakar said.

Anurag and Kiara looked at each other for few seconds and then sat down again because they both don't want to create any scene here, not now.

"We both have thought alot on this matter ,and have come to a conclusion that you both should get married ,as you both are compatible and perfect for each other" said Mr.Malhotra.

"Yes,you both will be good life partners, as you know how to manage professional and private life together"

"We are not saying you both to get married soon ,you both can take your own time to get to know each other" said Mr.Karmakar.

There was a moment of silence until Anurag decided to break it.

"So this was the reason behind this dinner"
"For this you have cancelled all of my meetings Dad ,seriously"

"And Mr. Karmakar I thought you really love your daughter ,until you decided to get her married to me" .

"Don't you dare to say anything about my father" Kiara said with anger evident in her voice.

"You are a second late Ms. Karmakar I had already spoken what I was not supposed to " anger lingering in his voice.

"Seriously Dad you have chosen him for me" "I would like to die , than to marry him" said Kiara.

"Too bad you want to die, but I will never sacrifice my life for anyone " "And will always do what I want to".

"And I am calling off the marriage" Anurag said.

"Anurag do you even know what you are saying?" Mr.Malhotra asked.

"Don't take decisions too quickly, atleast you both think about it once" said Mr.Karmakar.

"There's nothing left to think about Baba" Kiara said.

"And I am also calling off the marriage"

"Ki atleast think once"

"Baba please don't say anything "

"Bu-"

"Baba,I don't want to marry him ,ye duniya ka aakhri ladka hoga tab bhi nhi"
Kiara looked at him in anger and said.

They both kept staring at each other until Anurag broke the eye contact and stormed out from there in anger .

**************************************

Please share your feedback and do like this chapter if you enjoyed it .