CHAPTER - 41

KIARA'S POV

I was crying my heart out ,feeling stuck in life .
I don't know what to do to fix everything. I feel so helpless and cowardly for running away like this.

I heard sound of foot steps in between my sobs .Someone is coming here I should hide before someone finds me like this.

I quickly got up fixing my saree when

"Kiara!" I froze there.

I know he is coming towards me even though my back is facing him .I quickly wiped my tears and faced him with a small smile.

"What are you doing here?"

"I should ask you this,what are you doing here?" "The party is going on and you are roaming outside,come let's go inside" I said pulling his hand.

"Don't change the topic" he said in a serious tone.

"I am not changing the topic" I said softly

"Then tell me what are you here alone with your eyes swollen " "Were you crying?" He asked pulling my chin up.His eyes filled with worry .

"Baba is sick ,there was noise inside so I came here to talk to him.And you know how sensitive I am,I cry over little things".I really wanted to tell him everything she said to me, but I didn't .I just can't.

" Why didn't you told me earlier ,we should visit him -"

"No!" "I mean he is fine now and resting ,tomorrow I will go and visit him" I said not meeting his eyes.

"You are not hiding anything right?" He asked and I looked into his eyes in fear of getting caught.

"Why I will hide things from you unless it's chocolate" I made a joke to and he smiled lightly.

"Don't take stress otherwise you will get wrinkles at this age only .And I would not like to hear people calling you an old man"

"Kuch bhi..?" He sighed.

"Okay let's go inside now" I said trying to pull him inside with me.

"Wait a minute"

"What now ?" I said in annoyance.

"We are heading home"

"Huh? Why?"

"Due to yesterday's issues I'll be flying to Singapore to talk about the matter" "Dad has been giving me looks since yesterday and I want to shut him up by handling the matter on my own" He said.

"When are you leaving?" I asked

"In an hour" he said looking into my eyes.

"I promise I'll fix all the problems there and will come back soon"

"And I will handle everything here"I said tears welding up in my eyes .

" I know" he said and pulled me in a hug .I also hugged him tightly like my life depends on it.Not wanting to let him go.

But I had too .I saw him getting inside the car leaving for the airport.I waved at him smiling while my fear of losing him took the form of a storm inside of me .

"Wait for me .I'll come back soon" He said before leaving and I will listen to him this time.

NEXT MORNING

AUTHOR'S POV

Dialing his number for the nth time ,she sighed as it is again telling not reachable .

"He has not reached till now?" "He said he will reach there by 8 and will call me.It's around 12 now ,till now no call or text" she sighed again in disappointment.
She is sitting on the bed her head hung low as she massaged her temple when loud noises started coming from downstairs .