IMPORTANT NOTE

Dear readers,

I hope you all are happy and healthy,this is your author speaking on the issue which is disturbing me a lot from the past few days .

So the issue is your lack of response, I am not complaining about anybody specifically, it's just that I am not getting the response which I am expecting .

I know many of you are introverts and feel shy to leave any comment and share your views but just think once about my hardwork that I put into writing every chapter, so that I can give my best to you all and not dissappoint you .It takes hours to write a single chapter while it takes you only 5-6 minutes to read it completely.

But the response from your side is not fair,there are 2 or 3 readers who have given their constant support and I am really thankful to them but what about others ?

I am also an introvert in fact a big one but  I am gradually coming out of my shell and trying to interact with others because I feel that at one point everyone should keep their introverted side aside and do what you love even if there are people present to judge you.

All I am saying is to share your views ,if not the good ones, then mention about a part of the chapter which you don't like or feel unnecessarily included,so that I can learn about the mistakes that I have made .Because my main intention here is to improve my writing skills.

I started writing for this motive only not for the views,yes they are also important,I can't explain the happiness that I get after seeing it increasing day by day .I didn't even expect it to reach 4K someday.But that the lack of response makes me sad every time .

Lastly I am going to upload the next chapter in a few hours but if i do not get a good response then that will be the last chapter of this story because I will stop writing .I don't want to leave the story incomplete but it is you all who is forcing me to do this.

Have a great day.

Yours sincerely
Writer