CHAPTER - 45

AUTHOR'S POV

"Bhai!!" Kiara gasped in shock.

"Ye-ss it's me" he said stuttering as his eyes were burning due to pepper spray.

"Oh my god!! wait I am giving you water" she said guiding him to her house so that he can wash his eyes and soothe his pain.

"Oh god what I did!" Kiara spoke to herself in regret.

"Mumma who is he?" Anvi asked.

"I'll tell you but not now,first let me see how he is" she said going after him.

"I am okay now don't worry" Vansh said wiping his eyes with the towel.

" I am sorry ,I thought it was a stalker"

"Relax Ki I am okay now " Vansh said ,she got stunned hearing her name after so many years by her close one.

" Why are you here ?" she asked.

" I will tell you everything but first you answer me" Vansh spoke.

That's when Anvi brought Varun to the living room making Vansh's blood boil seeing him after so many years.

" What he is doing here?!!" Vansh shouted in anger.

Varun was also shocked to see Vansh here.

" Because he lives here" the little said .

" What??!!" He said in disbelief.

" I'll explain it to you but first" " Anvi go to your room and finish your homework first then we will have dinner " Kiara said .

"Then we'll play video games"

"Yes now go" She said and Anvi went to her room followed by Varun .

He quietly went inside hanging his head low as Vansh was glaring at him.

"Now tell me each and everything" Vansh said.

"I will tell you but first you tell me how did you find us?" She asked.

"I have come here due to work purpose, while I was crossing near the park I saw you sitting on a bench with a little girl.I thought I am hallucinating but something inside me told me to come near and check once.And I was it was you .I didn't know how to approach you .I was scared you will leave from here too after seeing me .So I started following you and the rest you know."He said.

"Now you tell why he is leaving here you with you?Don't you hate him??"

"I do a lot.But I can't take away the single Father like figure from Anvi's life.I just can't .I hate him a lot ,I still do for what he did .But it's that he loves her like his own child "

"At first thought he was doing all this out of guilt which he was for the initial days,taking care of me while I was pregnant, regular checkups, medicines and even after delivery in taking care of her." "I haven't forgotten him even after his apologies, he knows but all he has asked me is to let him stay near Anvi.Since then he is fulfilling his duties maybe this is his way of repaying his deeds."she said as tears rolled down her eyes.

Vansh stood there thinking about what she said

" Why didn't you reach to me once?" he asked his most awaited question.

"I know what you will say,I know all that but didn't you have little trust in me?"
Kiara thought about it then wiped her tears saying"I don't want to talk about all these now.I have a lot of work .I am going to make dinner,you also freshen up the guest room is over there" saying this she left for the kitchen to prepare the dinner.