CHAPTER - 18

ANURAG'S POV

"Mail me the rest of the documents" " I will tell what needs to be done " I said to my secretary .

"Ok sir " he said.

"Sir there's a meeting in the evening, should I cancel it?" He asked .

"No , I'll attend it " " If needed then I will tell you"

" One more thing clear out my schedule for the next three days "

"And make sure to handle everything in my absence ,otherwise you know the consequences " I said .

"Yes sir, I will "

After that I hung up the call and went inside the closet to get dressed because I am just in a towel wrapped around my waist as I came out from the shower when Abhinav called me .

I was wearing my watch when my phone buzzed indicating an incoming message ,I checked it and it was from Ivy .

So her flight is late , that means for some more time there will be peace in everyone's life cause once she will be here ,she will not let anybody live in peace .

That's how she is ,she will not harm anyone ,but will surely kill them with her non-stop questions .

And for me I know she will drop her loads of questions on me the moment she will met me .

I took my phone and wallet along with the car keys and left my room .

Before going to the airport I thought of informing Mom that her flight got delayed ,so it will take time for us to be back.

I was going towards the lawn when I heard Kiara's name .

"But Baba there is something that Anurag and Kiara both are hiding from us " I heard Vansh saying.

"And why do you think this?" Mr.Karmakar asked.

"There is something otherwise why they will agree to get married after breaking the marriage once "

"Baba we know how ki is she will never tell us if there something that is bothering her "

"And we also know how Anurag is ,no one can force him to do anything " "Everything he does has reason behind it " "So if he is getting married then there is a reason for that too " Vansh said .

They were about to say something else also when I cleared my throat indicating my presence .

"Anurag ,Good morning "

"Good morning Uncle" I greeted .

"Good morning " Vansh said hugging me ,I also reciprocated.

"Where are you going in the morning? " " The haldi ceremony will begin shortly "
Mr.Karmakar asked.

"I know ,but I need to go to the airport to pick up Ivy" .

"Ivy ,She is coming ?" Mr.Karmakar asked.

"Yes, her finals ended yesterday only " I said.