CHAPTER - 48

ANURAG'S POV

All my senses became numb as she held me tight,my heart beating fast even I can hear it myself,blood rushing in my veins making me feel alive once again after 6 years.

This little kid has so much power over me,like she owns me.I can tell it's a girl,though I can't see her face as she is hugging me from backside,but I know it's a girl child. Before I could say anything I heard another voice,this time it's a manly voice,maybe of her father or whoever she has come here with.

"I am here you have caught the wrong person" the voice sounded familiar, and if I am not wrong it's someone I know very closely.

To confirm my doubt I turned around as her grip around me is gone now,as she has realised her mistake .And I was right,the voice is indeed familiar but seeing whom it belongs to is really shocking.

"Anurag?!!" Vansh spoke in shock or it is more like a question of what I am doing here.

Well the answer is simple anyone can go to a grocery store but that is not important to me now.The thing which concerns me is what's his relation with this child?

From what I know, tomorrow is his engagement with Ivy, then what is he doing with the kid?Is he cheating on her or it is something else?

I waited for him to say something but looks like he has curd freezing in his mouth.

The silence got broken by the child as I again got to hear her sweet honey like voice but what she said put me in shock and confusion.

"Sorry Mama I thought it was you,the clothes are the same that's why" and as she said ,I also realised she is right we both are wearing same shade of tux.

But as I looked at Vansh his face expression has now changed from shock to fear.He is trying his best not to look into my eyes psychology say humans does this when they are hiding something .And by seeing his pale face anyone can tell that he is indeed hiding something .

"Mama say something" the girl said pulling his shirt.She is so small that she is reaching a few inches above my knees only.Wearing a peach coloured dress with a matching bow or whatever it is called,she is an angel for real.Her soft feminine features are familiar someone very close to me has these features.We share same eyes coincidently and somewhat smile too,reminding me of my childhood.

"Anvi you go and select your chocolates ,I am coming!" Vansh spoke hurriedly, sending her away from here

Although she doesn't want to go her face clearly says this,the way she is looking at me in hope as Vansh is forcing her to go, a part of me kept feeling bad for letting her go but what I was even supposed to do, though her face resembles me alot but that's just a coincidence and every kids face looks similar in this age that's normal.

So how am I supposed to stop her we are stranger, it's not like we have any relation it can never be.

He is surely upto something....my gut feeling is not wrong I know.