CHAPTER - 15

ANURAG'S POV

"Yahan pe phool thode kam lag rahe hai ,thode aur phool lagaiye yahan par " I heard Mom saying this to a worker.

If anyone is happy with this marriage that would be Mom for sure .She is super excited.

In this excitement she has not eaten anything properly since morning ,only some fruits which dad made her forcefully eat .

Oh!! Mom.

The one who should be excited is not excited at all .And here you are super excited.

I wonder what she must be thinking now ?

Not a big deal ,I will get to know once she will be infront of me .It's astonishing how I can read her ,like she is an open book to me.

I was busy in my thoughts when Mom called me-"Anurag, tum wahan upar kya kar rahe ho neeche aao ?

I nodded and went downstairs,towards her.

"How is the decoration, do you liked it ? " she asked me.

The decoration is indeed beautiful, and why wouldn't it be after all it was all done by her.She wanted to start her own event management company before marriage as she has done her diploma in it but couldn't have due to some problems.

I have told her many times to start working ,but everytime she had refused me saying ,who will run the household in her absence ?

"It's beautiful,but not more than you " I said with a small.

"Geez!! stop with these cheesy lines of yours " "And on top of that they are old fashioned " she said with annoyance.

I chuckled hearing her.

"Are you going to use these cheesy lines on my Daughter-in-law also ?" she asked.
"No Mom ,for her there are different ones" I said.

"Ohh ,so this is the case".

" What's wrong with you today ,these cheesy for me out of nowhere ?" "From few months you were busy with work only ,toh aaj meri yaad kaise a gayi? " she asked raising her one eyebrow.

I was about to say something when she said-
"Ohh,ab toh biwi aa jayegi ,phir toh Mom ko aise bhi time nhi doge ,isliye jo time bacha hai usme mujhe chuna laga rahe ho" she said .

I chuckled and said - " Mom aisa kuch bhi nhi hai" "Trust me".

"Mom, there's some work,so I'll be in the study"
"Call me when they will be here" I said.

"But today is your engagement " "You will work today also? " she asked.

Yes, today we will get engaged as the time is short ,so by everyone's approval today is the engagement . And after two days other wedding rituals will begin.

"It's important Mom" I said.

"Your every work is important" she said being annoyed.

"Ok then I am going , call me once they will be here" I said and turned to went towards the study room when she called me once again-
"I forgot to ask you ,She will like the decoration na?"she asked being a little nervous.

" Ye aap apni bahu se he puch lijiyega " I said and went towards the study room.

KIARA'S POV

"Relax!! don't be so nervous" Srishti said to me.

Me ,Srishti and Bhai,we are in the same car as we are heading to Malhotra's .Bhai is driving and we both are seated on the back seat.

Only Srishti is here because Shraddha has gone for her honeymoon but she will attend other functions.It took me a lot of time to convince both of them,it was very tough to convince them but I did that anyhow.