1

Doomsday.

Looking at the gray sky, the zombie bird flew by.

Si Huaixi stared at his extremely deep sea blue eyes, and in an instant a white arrow pierced the zombie bird's body.

As usual, Si Huaixi took away the energy crystals from the zombie bird's body and planned to return to the base.

Si Huaixi, as a high-level psychic, walks alone in the wilderness to find supplies, and occasionally encounters zombies and solves them easily.

The boots were stepping on the soft ground, and suddenly Si Huaixi's eyes stopped on a book.

The book was buried in the loess, and the cover was cracked by the wind and the sun.

Si Huaixi picked up the book, patted the soil on it, and read it.

This book is called "Interstellar Heartthrob". Si Huaixi thought it was a science fiction in the peaceful era, but he didn't expect it to be about a strange ABO world, and the men in it would actually have children!

Si Huaixi frowned tightly.

But there is no entertainment in the boring apocalypse. Si Huaixi is a child born in the apocalypse, and his parents have already sacrificed. The base's orphans are all brought up by the base, but Si Huaixi is very lucky. He has awakened his spiritual talent and quickly upgraded to a high level. He just turned nineteen this year.

In a peaceful age, 19-year-old Si Huaixi would probably be in college, but in the end times, he is already a powerhouse worthy of the trust of the base, who can walk in the wilderness independently to collect resources and deal with zombies.

Listening to what the people who came in the peaceful era said, Si Huaixi, a child born in the end of the world, was very curious about all the news of the peaceful era.

Even though this novel from the peaceful times was very strange, Si Huaixi continued to frown, pursing his thin lips, and read this novel with six genders in the worldview and the protagonist is a male Omega who can have children.

The protagonist of "Interstellar Heartthrob" is an Omega star named Bai Huaiyu, who captured many male gods and reached the top of the entertainment industry. Among them, there are many scenes with many protagonists. There are only five Alpha protagonists who are clearly expressed by the author, and some are supporting roles and cannon fodder attacks. If the protagonists are provided with opportunities to benefit, they basically have no chance to appear.

Si Huaixi put down this danmei novel with rough writing and **** scenes several times, but his inexplicable obsessive-compulsive disorder made him want to read this novel completely.

In this way, Si Huaixi saw the protagonist Shou and the ferocious little attackers in various places and various positions in the bed scene, what folded his delicate waist into waves, and pressed his calf over the back of his head in various non-human poses. The protagonist Shou finished the next day and told the protagonist Gong Shajiao that he couldn't get up in bed. As a result, when he heard the provocation of the coquettish and cheap villain, he ran to the crew to slap his face.

There are more than 100 chapters in the whole book, and almost 80 chapters are the scenes of the protagonist and the protagonists. It is obviously an entertainment article, but I never saw what the protagonist was filming. After winning the actor, the protagonist joins hands with all the protagonists to make a happy ending.

Si Huaixi blushed, looking so angry that she wanted to drop the book, and then she fell.

-------------------------------------