31

"How can there be a nutrient that tastes like boiled water!"

Liu Sishan complained about her favorite flavor of nutritional supplements: "Look, this is the classic mushroom caramel milk flavor, and this one is sesame paste beef and mustard green flavor, the flavors of these nutritional supplements are all first-class! The crew only has this food. Very good!"

Si Huaixi was hesitant to speak, he couldn't trust the taste of people in the interstellar peace era at all, he frowned deeply and picked it up - the bottle of nutritional supplement was swallowed directly, but the strange aftertaste was still tightly wrapped around the tongue coating.

If he eats it like this, he will soon get used to the taste of the interstellar age.

Si Huaixi's brows were tight, and his heart was heavy, feeling that the food in the last days was better than that in the interstellar peace era.

Seeing it, Liu Sishan asked suspiciously, "Is it so bad? Then why didn't you bring your own lunch these days?"

Si Huaixi replied casually, "I'm busy, I don't have time."

The crew of Xuanfa found Si Huaixi, and said politely: "Mr. Si, please cooperate with the promotion of the crew, and forward it on Weibo to claim the role of Wu Ziqian in "This Star Is Named For You". Will arrange for you to shoot - a group of stills."

Si Huaixi didn't resist the work, his slightly indifferent eyes just couldn't raise any interest, and replied, "Okay, I'll go in the afternoon."

The crew members smiled all over their faces: "Then trouble Teacher Si to forward it now - let's go to Weibo, it just so happens that this is not free."

Si Huaixi glanced suspiciously at the staff. Usually, these flamboyant staff are also watching the dishes. Although he, a little star with no background background, will not deliberately toss him, he will not have a good attitude. , and now suddenly directed at him so enthusiastic instead makes it strange.

It's not a big deal. Si Huaixi opened Weibo, which he hadn't logged in for a long time, and instantly the 999+ message alert sounded constantly. Seeing that his number of Weibo fans had risen to 2 million.

The crew smiled attentively and said, "Mr. Si, you've been on a hot search again today, and fans are paying attention to your whereabouts. It's not that Director Lin has come to ask me, I don't even know that, Teacher Si, you still If I didn't claim the role of the crew, I edited the official cast information of the crew and just waited for @ Teacher Si."

Only then did Si Huaixi realize that it was he who was on the hot search, and he became enthusiastic after seeing how profitable he was.

"Well, it's fine."

"Thank you so much, Teacher Si!"

Si Huaixi nodded coldly and distantly. The staff wanted to say a few more words, but seeing that Si Huaixi didn't pay much attention to the person, he left.

When no one disturbed him, Si Huaixi began to study Weilang. Since he took over the responsibility of the original body owner, he had to know a little bit about the entertainment industry.

The original owner of the body wanted to gain a firm foothold in the entertainment industry, and more importantly, to find his original family through fame. Si Huaixi was still a little surprised to see the two million fans on Weibo.

I can't help thinking: It turns out that it is so easy to become a hot searcher, so is it considered famous?

This sentence is simply maddening to the outside world. How many colleagues in the entertainment industry have been in the industry for so long are not as many as Si Huaixi's number of fans on the hot search in just a few short times. He can only secretly angrily say, this is all false, no The fans of the works are all towers in the sky.