41

open the door.

Pei Zhaozhou closed his eyes halfway and looked at the documents attentively and seriously. The elegant and serious light gray suit made his face clearer, and the tall and straight body concealed beautiful texture lines.

"Brother Pei." Si Huaixi bowed her eyes to say hello, her clear and beautiful sea blue eyes were like pure sapphires, pretending that there was no wonderful touch wrapped under the abstinence and indifference of Pei's appearance just now.

Especially after feeding him for a period of time, the pliable muscles of the abdominal muscles became a little soft, and they felt first-class to the touch, just like a ball of soft and warm cotton. If this goes on, Brother Pei's eight-pack abdominal muscles will be completely turned into one piece. .

Can't help but make Si Huaixi occasionally wonder if Brother Pei has been eating a little too much recently.

Seeing the people coming, Pei Zhaozhou relaxed, put down the last page of the document, and said with a smile: "Don't the crew need to film? Why did you come to me so early."

Si Huaixi sat on the sofa beside him carelessly and said, "Something happened to the crew, maybe I'm going to be unemployed for the time being."

Hearing this, Pei Zhaozhou frowned and asked, "Oh, why haven't I heard of this."

He is the largest investor in the crew, and he secretly asked Assistant Jin to have a good relationship with Director Lin and the crew, so that Si Huaixi could have a good life in the crew.

Now that his captive 'canary' is unemployed, why is no one talking to him? !

Pei Zhaozhou's eyes sank slightly, and a trace of dissatisfaction rose in his heart, but he still pretended to be indifferent.

Si Huaixi replied: "There was a problem with the main character, and the crew was not enough to shoot, so Director Lin asked us to go back and rest for a few days."

Pei Zhaozhou relaxed his posture, clasped his hands together peacefully, and said, "Since there is a problem with the lead actor, let's replace the lead actor. The money invested in Lanhang Mecha Company has come out."

At the beginning, he thought about letting Si Huaixi play the lead role, but thinking that Si Huaixi just had insufficient qualifications for his debut, he still asked him to play a male supporting role, not to mention that this is an e-sports campus idol drama.

Even if the villain in it is not a big villain that destroys human nature, but has the personality charm of the male supporting villain, let him continue to act, and when Si Huaixi decides which direction to develop in the future, he will find a good script in the future. .

He changed the form of a studio for Si Huaixi's newly established company, and put it under the name of his friend Zhou Wenjia's Star Entertainment Company. He always nagged that if he didn't take away the studio, he would poach the talents in it. !

Pei Zhaozhou doesn't care, anyway, he pays the wages of the studio employees. If Zhou Wenjia is willing to help him cultivate talents, it doesn't matter if he borrows it for a period of time.

Hearing that Pei Zhaozhou asked him to star in the lead role, Si Huaixi refused without thinking.

"No, Brother Pei, I'm a good villain in this crew now."

Pei Zhaozhou pursed his lips, his good intentions were not accepted by the people, and he was a little sour and unhappy, and said lightly, "Oh, yes, didn't you think about fighting for it?"

If Si Huaixi wants to develop in the entertainment industry, he can pave the way for him to become a star.

Si Huaixi smiled and said, "Fight for it, Director Lin said that when I finish filming this drama, I will introduce some characters to me."